Re: Situation Update

We are always open to new ideas. Come here if you have a suggestion, we will discuss it together.

Re: Situation Update

by Beviah » Mon May 02, 2016 12:17 pm

Disclaimer: My reply to the original post DID NOT save, so rather than retrying the same thing repeatedly, I wanted to make a seperate post that I hope will get the Nostalrius team's attention.

Dear Nostalrius and Blizzard Entertainment,

I would like to start by saying thank you, to both the Nostalrius development team for recreating such a phenomenal piece of history and creating such a community with the mindset of Vanilla World of Warcraft. I would like to thank Blizzard Entertainment for hearing our voices, and using the Nostalrius development team to act as ambassadors to see what we want.

Now, to move on to answer the question that was asked (more or less), what do we want? First, I think I can speak for most when I say this; I would like to request that you, the Nostalrius Development team to remain vigilant on the ideation that what we want is Original World of Warcraft Legacy Servers. Not this nonchalant "Pristine Server" garbage, because what is the point of Pristine Servers? It does not capture what we want. The end-goal is still the same, and nothing has changed other than the rate at which we level. The community will remain to be just as toxic, and over all bad mannered as it is in current retail. The art, the theme, the feeling, IT IS NOT THE SAME AS THE ORIGINAL GAME. This is Blizzard's way out of legacy servers, so DO NOT buy into it, otherwise, we may lose our opportunity on true legacy servers permanently. Second of all, I would highly suggest to not have a second subscription fee for the separate client, instead, require access by having a subscription through the current retail version of the game in order to gain access to legacy servers, with no expansion pack requirements for those who may not have played in many years or should financial issues not permit such. However, I know more than likely there will be a separate subscription fee, as that is the logical route in this particular scenario, but this only remains an idea and a far-fetched request. Third of all, NO ADDITIONAL GARBAGE THAT WAS NOT IN THE ORIGINAL GAME. This includes (but not limited to): Buying max level, or already progressed characters, cross-server migration, Mankrik's Wife (kek), new models, etc. Last of all, keep the same love that you, the Nostalrius team, put into your server, in these legacy servers. I do not want to see these legacy servers turn into a second Kronos server, full of elitists because it's so large-scale, not many people have regard for others due to the immense population.

I want to thank both the Nostalrius development team for creating such an amazing recreation of the game, Blizzard Entertainment for being open-minded toward what we want (finally), and last but not least, the community (of those who are actually actively participating in working towards something great) for making this happen. I can proudly say I was one of the 250,000 people who signed that petition and fought for what we want, and with that signature, I pledged to continue fighting against Blizzard in this. If people are going to continue being butthurt about how Nostalrius did not release their source code (with good reason) then it's more important that the ones, like I, and many others, who haven't spoken up about what we want, SPEAK UP, so we take advantage of the opportunity we've been given, and may not be given to us again.

#MakeAzerothGreatAgain
-Beviah
Beviah
Tester

Re: Re: Situation Update

by XxGokuxX » Mon May 02, 2016 6:20 pm

Tldr; a bunch of ass kissing and rehashing of things previously said.
XxGokuxX
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Beviah » Mon May 02, 2016 7:50 pm

XxGokuxX wrote:Tldr; a bunch of ass kissing and rehashing of things previously said.

Actually - if you would have read either posts from Daemon himself or mine, you would have been able to comprehend anything past what you thought my post was about. None of this was already stated in Daemon's post, and it was asked indirectly for us, the Nostalrius community, to give our thoughts and opinions about what we want.

Hence why you said; "Too long, didn't read".
Beviah
Tester

by XxGokuxX » Mon May 02, 2016 8:09 pm

Lmao. Your post was total shit and brought nothing to the table. Your not Daemon, this post was trash.

You really think thanking nost and telling Blizzard not to add new things to a legacy server is somehow a new thought? C'mon now, get real
XxGokuxX
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Beviah » Mon May 02, 2016 10:05 pm

XxGokuxX wrote:Lmao. Your post was total shit and brought nothing to the table. Your not Daemon, this post was trash.

You really think thanking nost and telling Blizzard not to add new things to a legacy server is somehow a new thought? C'mon now, get real

Poor subjective argument with lack of intellectual diction, a proper way to start an argument, but I'll be happy to oblige.

If you've been paying any attention at all, which, doesn't seem to be a common theme with you, Blizzard had made comments and speculation about a "Pristine Server", which, for reiteration purposes, is a server based off of current content with no experience aid in any form. Allowing the ideation to continue to process, without addressing it, can lead to; "Well, since you guys seemed to not mind the idea of a 'Pristine Server', that is what we are officially using in place of legacy servers. Have a good day."

And last I checked, there were no implications of myself being equivalent to, or above, Daemon, rather I addressed him, and the Nostalrius team directly, which if you aren't aware, is the form of a proper response in a business setting. Wow, such an amazing concept.

Minimal practice in business, of any kind, can lead you to that conclusion, but seeing that you are nothing but an awful troll, you waste my time, and everyone else's whose trying to actually do something and make this happen.

If you want more public humiliation, you know where to find me.
Beviah
Tester

Return to Suggestions