Vanilla - Everything we loved in it

We are always open to new ideas. Come here if you have a suggestion, we will discuss it together.

Vanilla - Everything we loved in it

by zoltanmolnar27 » Fri May 06, 2016 1:49 pm

Hello Everybody!

I just registered to tell something to the community and the Nostalrius team, and highlight few thoughts about vanilla wow to Blizzard.

1. What about remastering the game? Everything stay the same but the graphic elements would be different. The game runs on an old engine so anyway they have to recreate it to make it work. I find this an extremely good solution for ideas. They could make the quests more interesting and also add few "class stories and quests" where we can get spells or class-specific items. E.g.: I miss the rogue community hidden in the mountains. I believe that could be used better. Or the druid path in Moonglade...

2. The items worth to talk about. Why it is normal to start with blue items? They ruined the whole concept with it. I remember it was acceptable to use white items on low level and it was awesome to get blue somehow.

3. With the flying I think the community was destroyed... Also with the new zones. The bigger the world is the more spreaded the people will be that is making it more like a singleplayer...

4. The end game content was far away but we still played and planned...Remember that times when you collected something for the raid to get the chance of survival? Yes it was good. Or the feeling when you needed keys? Or a rogue to open the door? Or the quiver for the hunters? These are the things made a class special...

5. Every class had its role...Now it is plain and empty...With few spells...And you did it on purpose...

6. If the Blizzard really consider to bring this back and can do something about us. I propose to make it more detailed and not think about bullshit content. I bet many of us searched through stormwind's houses...:) What about making them real? To open doors etc? Or if we need new content they can change the war situation... Burnt down villages... New villages....Wooden wall appears around it...One new house with spec NPC...New stories for them...

I believe this game has more to offer than it has now.. :)

I hope Nostalrius team at least read these thoughts. Share your ideas guys.
zoltanmolnar27
Tester

Re: Vanilla - Everything we loved in it

by smilkovpetko » Thu Jun 02, 2016 4:01 am

1. What about remastering the game? Everything stay the same but the graphic elements would be different. The game runs on an old engine so anyway they have to recreate it to make it work. I find this an extremely good solution for ideas.

Agree

They could make the quests more interesting and also add few "class stories and quests" where we can get spells or class-specific items. E.g.: I miss the rogue community hidden in the mountains. I believe that could be used better. Or the druid path in Moonglade...

Disagree

2. The items worth to talk about. Why it is normal to start with blue items? They ruined the whole concept with it. I remember it was acceptable to use white items on low level and it was awesome to get blue somehow.

Is this even suggestion?

3. With the flying I think the community was destroyed... Also with the new zones. The bigger the world is the more spreaded the people will be that is making it more like a singleplayer...

Is this even suggestion?

4. The end game content was far away but we still played and planned...Remember that times when you collected something for the raid to get the chance of survival? Yes it was good. Or the feeling when you needed keys? Or a rogue to open the door? Or the quiver for the hunters? These are the things made a class special...

Is this even suggestion?

5. Every class had its role...Now it is plain and empty...With few spells...And you did it on purpose...

Is this even suggestion?

6. If the Blizzard really consider to bring this back and can do something about us. I propose to make it more detailed and not think about bullshit content.

Agree for Vanilla as it was originally only.

I bet many of us searched through stormwind's houses...:) What about making them real? To open doors etc? Or if we need new content they can change the war situation... Burnt down villages... New villages....Wooden wall appears around it...One new house with spec NPC...New stories for them...

Disagree

I believe this game has more to offer than it has now.. :)

They should create separated Vanilla and Previous Expansions Servers for "Fans" that are "Nostalgic" and then they should continue their "Expanding" original Game which i believe will be ok for everyone to trigger happy.
/Wisdom is Priority
/Activity is Skill
/Skill is gear
smilkovpetko
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

Re: Vanilla - Everything we loved in it

by Dr. Doom » Thu Jun 02, 2016 6:29 am

I loved being able to forget about real issues and real problems and give myself a placebo that deluded me into thinking I was getting some progress done in my life.
Now I get to pay for the wasted time.

It's a great game, maybe too good for people's sake.
Dr. Doom
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

Return to Suggestions