Interview?!?

We are always open to new ideas. Come here if you have a suggestion, we will discuss it together.

Interview?!?

by JungleCove » Thu Dec 18, 2014 7:50 pm

Hey there Nostalrius,

I'm United and I'm currently working with an article series on a community called Jungle Cove where I interview different persons or projects within the scene. It seems I can't use the PM feature here yet so I decided to make a forum post instead however I want to see if an admin/owner of Nostalrius would like to participate in one such interview?

Here are two examples of interview I've already made:

Roel of TrueWoW
DodgyKebaab the reviewer

The previous interviews I've made has recieved great feedback and that's why I'm now looking to keep that up while still improving even more. If you'd like to talk further about this, I'm open to most concepts.

You could either just reply here or send me an email over to [email protected]

Yet again, sorry for using the forum to send this. I'd have preffered email or PM but since I couldn't find an email and as I said the PM feature seems to be locked for me, this was my only option.

Best regards,
United
JungleCove
Private
Private

Re: Interview?!?

by chocochip95 » Fri Dec 19, 2014 5:31 pm

DodgyKebaab <3
Xlydren - Troll Hunter <Raid Is Dead>
Siegfried - Human Paladin <Opera De Siegfried>
chocochip95
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Leekie » Fri Dec 19, 2014 7:58 pm

Hey United!

Your interviews are really nice but you have some problem with your website's UI. The slideshow keeps resizing and it's quite frustrating while reading. I'd suggest you to put add height: 275px to .module-surround to fix the problem for now. :)
Leekie
Grunt
Grunt

by JungleCove » Sun Dec 21, 2014 6:24 pm

Hmm, thanks a lot for mentioning that. I've never heard about that happening before so I'll definitely look into it, although I'm away on vacation now over christmas so it might take some time before I get the chance to fix it :)

In the meantime, I really hope Nostalrius will find my interviews good and willing to participate themselves!

Best regards,
United of Jungle Cove
JungleCove
Private
Private

by Viper » Sun Dec 21, 2014 9:41 pm

Hello JungleCove.

We are really glad to see a private server reviewer interested in our project. However, we are all in the team currently working very hard to ensure that no one will be disappointed by Nostalrius. We would be interested in such an interview a few time after the release, so that the players reading your articles will be able to play afterwards.

Kind Regards.
Viper
Administrator
Administrator

by JungleCove » Mon Dec 22, 2014 2:24 pm

Hi there Viper,

That sounds fair. I'll be keeping my eyes open for Nostalrius news and come back later when release is around the corner so that we can discuss further.

I've already published a page specifically for Nostalrius on Jungle Cove containing some information about that server (basically what I could find on your website). You as server admins/developers can always talk to me incase you find any information on the page wrong or missleading. The Nostalrius page can be found here: http://junglecove.net/index.php/servers ... nostalrius

Merry Christmas and good luck with the server!

United of Jungle Cove
JungleCove
Private
Private

Return to Suggestions