depends on the population

We are always open to new ideas. Come here if you have a suggestion, we will discuss it together.

Re: depends on the population

by Viper » Wed Dec 24, 2014 8:38 am

1. u have my vote to start a : /join bg.wsg to queue wsg. on some private servers who have that i didnt like that on bg ends i get teleported to the place i join queue and not the fight.

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=315&p=3274#p3274

2. low population = low action house. again i think is better to crossfaction all 3 ah to 1. or at least horde/alliance in one. the neutral is good if u want to transfer items factionside.

Horde / Alliance action house already exists in Vanilla. You can find them at Booty Bay or at Gadgetzan.

3. worldchat faction channel

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=49&start=10#p3657
Viper
Administrator
Administrator

by Mythodiir » Fri Dec 26, 2014 3:47 pm

Azalus wrote:How about we forget about being blizzlike and just make the best server possible for the number of players and the community.

I came here for actual blizz-like (unlike every other server out there). If you don't want Blizz-like, go to the dozens of other servers out there. Nostalrius are working hard to create the authentic Vanilla experience and if that's not what you want, then why are you interested in this server?
Mythodiir
Private
Private

by Kratuzov » Fri Dec 26, 2014 10:36 pm

Same for me... I am here for the game that used to be years ago... If I want newer game i would go and wait for Corecraft and other servers but no, i want the game from before 10-9 years so I am here.
Kratuzov
Sergeant
Sergeant

Previous

Return to Suggestions