[PvP] Non-elite guards Goblins & no guards Chapel of Hope

We are always open to new ideas. Come here if you have a suggestion, we will discuss it together.

Re: [PvP] Non-elite guards Goblins & no guards Chapel of Hop

by Drain » Sat Jan 03, 2015 11:55 pm

I don't see a reason not to leave have them as they were in Classic, minus the roof exploit that players performed everyday in towns like Gadgetzan. That's an exploit that needs to be corrected. If guards can't reach you because you're on a building, you either should be blocked from getting up there, or they need to be corrected so they can successfully path up there as well.
R I P: Untoten(29d, 12h), Schuss(54d, 10h), Bluten(27d, 8h), Angst(9d, 11h), Zauber(23d, 5h)
Retired from the Nost forums. Moved to Elysium. https://forum.elysium-project.org/index ... user=45003
Drain
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Moxey » Mon Jan 12, 2015 11:56 am

I agree should be non elite goblins and no guards in lights hope.
But they should also be fixed to be able to reach all roofs.
Hell just give them wings if thats what it takes. I can handle non blizzlike guards if it means no exploit spots.
Moxey
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Funkyou » Tue Feb 17, 2015 10:24 am

Another proof here about the goblins, http://youtu.be/QjAq6o9tzeU?t=3m42s

Good video with good music & vgood editing btw !
– When you come at the King you best no miss.
Funkyou
Private
Private

by kovenant » Tue Feb 17, 2015 10:41 am

light's hope chapel pvp was always super fun :)
same as scarlet monastery at all the portal entrances to the dungeons, was one big pool of corpses !
kovenant
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Drooppi » Tue Feb 17, 2015 11:32 am

Moxey wrote:But they should also be fixed to be able to reach all roofs.
Hell just give them wings if thats what it takes. I can handle non blizzlike guards if it means no exploit spots.

No way! I just loved the exploit spots!

When going nuts with my lvl 35 it'd give me a way to kill someone and still live through it.
When a 60 was farming me, I'd just rez a bit further away everytime until out of range, while crying for my BWL geared mate to come and save my ass once again. Kind of makes bonds in the community.
When I was 60, I would just sometimes pop a random kill there, because I could.

It was also amazing to see someone trying to copy and doing it from the wrong place :mrgreen:
Drooppi
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

Previous

Return to Suggestions