Content Suggestions

We are always open to new ideas. Come here if you have a suggestion, we will discuss it together.

Re: Content Suggestions

by Viper » Sun Nov 09, 2014 7:50 pm

Hello sshroud / Drain and thanks for you interest in the server.
You're highlighting very interesting things in your post.

We fully agree with your suggestion as items delivered right now in these instance in a 1.12 stats are stronger that the one found when MC or Onyxia where available, so progression should be sadly faster than back in the old days.

But, Stratholme, Scholomance and Black Rock Depths as a 5 players instances instead of 10 doesn't really look as a nerf to us. For the corresponding items in these instance, until we find sources which tell us exacly which items were added, items will have to stay as it is.

For the Raid 20 things, we indeed found sources which allowed us to script the boss in a "pre-nerf" situation. It's maybe not the case for all bosses, but all the examples you gave s are already included in our server.

Regarding Alterac Valley, it's true that we didn't tell you more about what we did on it, so let's clarify this point : we scripted the pre-nerf Alterac Valley (what we call the real one) : Korrak, trolls, gnoll, harpies, shredder, old quests, world boss behaviour, etc. are all inside our Alterac, based on all the data we could find.
Viper
Administrator
Administrator

by sshroud » Sun Nov 09, 2014 9:28 pm

Thanks, I am glad to hear that, also glad for the fact that we can hear the input from what the developers thinks on matters like these. =)
sshroud
Grunt
Grunt

by Hatson » Mon Nov 10, 2014 12:44 am

Sounds promising, Viper. Thanks for the clarification.
The White Blacksmith.
Sometimes I stream stuff: http://www.twitch.tv/travallama/
Hatson
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Askental » Mon Nov 10, 2014 1:35 am

Viper wrote:Regarding Alterac Valley, it's true that we didn't tell you more about what we did on it, so let's clarify this point : we scripted the pre-nerf Alterac Valley (what we call the real one) : Korrak, trolls, gnoll, harpies, shredder, old quests, world boss behaviour, etc. are all inside our Alterac, based on all the data we could find.

>Muh blizzlike.

But seriously I'm surprised by this decision that changes the whole battleground for everyone while everybody is so reluctant on topics like the respec costs that concerns only a portion of the players...
Askental
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by SanderP » Mon Nov 10, 2014 1:39 am

Askental wrote:
Viper wrote:Regarding Alterac Valley, it's true that we didn't tell you more about what we did on it, so let's clarify this point : we scripted the pre-nerf Alterac Valley (what we call the real one) : Korrak, trolls, gnoll, harpies, shredder, old quests, world boss behaviour, etc. are all inside our Alterac, based on all the data we could find.

>Muh blizzlike.

But seriously I'm surprised by this decision that changes the whole battleground for everyone while everybody is so reluctant on topics like the respec costs that concerns only a portion of the players...

:lol:
Flavie, 60 Hunter
Illusion, 60 Rogue
Star, 43 Paladin
<The Council>
SanderP
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Hatson » Mon Nov 10, 2014 1:54 am

Askental wrote:But seriously I'm surprised by this decision that changes the whole battleground for everyone while everybody is so reluctant on topics like the respec costs that concerns only a portion of the players...

Well, this was only just announced now. And if anything it's pretty clear that it's a good thing. So I don't see much reason of concern from anyone over it.
The White Blacksmith.
Sometimes I stream stuff: http://www.twitch.tv/travallama/
Hatson
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Askental » Mon Nov 10, 2014 1:56 am

Yeah it's great tho. Nice move, thanks team.

Now let's release ZG when its loot is still useful, not after BWL, and we're gonna have a party!
Askental
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Previous

Return to Suggestions