Argent Dawn, Cenarion Circle and Timeline

We are always open to new ideas. Come here if you have a suggestion, we will discuss it together.

Argent Dawn, Cenarion Circle and Timeline

by Nofreerespec » Sat Nov 08, 2014 5:35 pm

Hi,

This post might be completely useless as the staff may have already planned to do what I suggest.
So it's just to be sure, since it's not mentionned explicitly in the timeline itself. And if it's not planned, well then it's a request/suggestion :).

The timeline doesn't say a word about the items obtainable through the Cenarion Circle and Argent Dawn reputations, while some of them are definitely excellent, or even BiS at some point like the AD caster trinket, CC melee trinket, CC wristguards - but the rest of the items is very good aswell.

Is it, as I hope it is, planned to lock these items and unlock them as the server progresses ?

To my opinion, the Argent Dawn items and the drop of the associated items (crypt fiends parts, bone fragments etc.) should be locked until the begining of the Scourge Invasion.

Regarding the Cenarion Circle, I think the quests for the items and the quests for the badges should be locked until the AQ War efforts starts. Same goes for the other items of the reputation grind (twilight texts, cultist sets..) - would make sense regarding the current timeline announced by the staff.

Can we have a blue statement regarding those items ?

Thank you for your work :)
Nofreerespec
Tester

Re: Argent Dawn, Cenarion Circle and Timeline

by Drain » Sat Nov 08, 2014 8:10 pm

I believe these already fall under AQ and Naxx, but they didn't list reputations. That timeline post isn't completely clear. I too want to see a progressive release of content, not just a Classic where everything is already open right before BC patch. These raids had cool events, and as you mention, related reputations opening up. Reliving those things, release by release, is one reason players will play here. You can have 1.12 for balancing, but game content should be progressive. The Naxx release event where the Scourge started attacking towns and cities across the game was especially glorious.

Hey Nostalrius, did you fix that bug where Sylvanas can kill her own followers? Ya. Back in Classic, during the Scourge event, Sylvanas was killing her own faction players with Multi Shot. She would shoot at the ghouls, and it would hit friendly players. I was such a player to have had the honor(shame?) of being killed by Sylvanas once.(As an Undead) Is this fixed on Nostalrius Returns?
R I P: Untoten(29d, 12h), Schuss(54d, 10h), Bluten(27d, 8h), Angst(9d, 11h), Zauber(23d, 5h)
Retired from the Nost forums. Moved to Elysium. https://forum.elysium-project.org/index ... user=45003
Drain
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

Return to Suggestions