Forget the recover of old lvl 60

We are always open to new ideas. Come here if you have a suggestion, we will discuss it together.

Re: Forget the recover of old lvl 60

by Grungie » Sun Nov 09, 2014 7:52 pm

Chaton wrote: Do you prefer play on server with only 30 connected in the same time and your old char or a new fresh serveur with 2k co and "maybe" your char but with more condition and no pvp Gear (sorry for you, but it's sad to be R12 on serv with only warsong and 60 connected in same time) This gear can't be available on this new "real" serv.

No pvp stuff ? Why did i have to loose my stuff when we're going to have plenty of pvp boys with the same stuff in your "new fresh serveur" ?
Grungie
Grunt
Grunt

by Chaton » Sun Nov 09, 2014 8:18 pm

Grungie wrote:
Chaton wrote: Do you prefer play on server with only 30 connected in the same time and your old char or a new fresh serveur with 2k co and "maybe" your char but with more condition and no pvp Gear (sorry for you, but it's sad to be R12 on serv with only warsong and 60 connected in same time) This gear can't be available on this new "real" serv.

No pvp stuff ? Why did i have to loose my stuff when we're going to have plenty of pvp boys with the same stuff in your "new fresh serveur" ?

Cause you have to make an other chars cause its a new serv maybe ? then u 'll get the same stuff as everybody in same condition ? Pve condition are the same.. pvp.. not really
Chaton
Grunt
Grunt

by Myrulz » Sun Nov 09, 2014 8:21 pm

honestly i won t put the time i put on my rogue again. i think you can handle that choice. so what do i get. lvl up a rogue full grey stuff and camp new boys at ironforge ? it s just boring as hell. but still better than turn arroud the orgrimar bank.
i would like reroll for fun and pvp sometime and wait, wait to get back my rogue again and do what i wanted to do when i created it. have the full T2 rogue. may be making 1 or 2 pvp video and cleaning naxx.

Pve condition are the same.. pvp.. not really

your right i can have my r13 back in only 3 4 month, when i get it in 7month of P1. 7 fucking month P1 or p2 only a few week(2,3) with the p1 bug honor there were. i diserve it may be more than an official one which every of them were two or 3 on the same account
Myrulz
Private
Private

by Grungie » Sun Nov 09, 2014 8:32 pm

Same goes for me, i don't have 7 or 8 month to waste for a R13 char.
Grungie
Grunt
Grunt

by Chaton » Sun Nov 09, 2014 9:06 pm

Myrulz wrote:Pve condition are the same.. pvp.. not really

your right i can have my r13 back in only 3 4 month, when i get it in 7month of P1. 7 fucking month P1 or p2 only a few week(2,3) with the p1 bug honor there were. i diserve it may be more than an official one which every of them were two or 3 on the same account[/quote]

Sorry that's the point where you wrong, or you dont really know the honor systeme. if someone make more honor then you, you cant up your rank at some point. That's why it was so hard to up R14 on vanilla. You have to be the top 1 honor every time.

That's why play with 20co it's not the same at 2k for the honor systeme
Chaton
Grunt
Grunt

by Myrulz » Sun Nov 09, 2014 9:14 pm

yes that s was there were 2 or 3 on the same account
Myrulz
Private
Private

by Daemon » Sun Nov 09, 2014 9:39 pm

Everything has already been told in the FAQ.
How about characters used during Beta?
The Nostalrius beta testers will NOT get their characters at server launch. We want the server to be launched like real retail vanilla servers used to be, where everybody has to start from level 1. The old beta characters could still be imported, but under several hard conditions. This importation should not alter the PvE or PvP progression, should not change the server economy balance, nor come with an sense of injustice from other players. We rather think that it could bring back a lot of old Nostalrius players (more than 20.000 accounts !).
Anyway, these characters will stay unusable a long time after the release (and their names will be reusable).

To sum up, all these conditions are here to ensure that
- these characters will not break the server balance (PvE, PvP, economy ...)
- the other players won't get any unfairness feeling

You should see these character importations as an opportunity to bring back to Nostalrius old vanilla players. But it is only an opportunity, not an obligation : we will not make importations if the new community does not agree with that.
Daemon
Administrator
Administrator

Previous

Return to Suggestions