Quest lines - are they complete?

We are always open to new ideas. Come here if you have a suggestion, we will discuss it together.

Re: Quest lines - are they complete?

by Jeniaxx » Wed Nov 19, 2014 7:44 pm

Osiris wrote:What's up with the Alliance quest line in Feralas where you free some sprite darters and get one as a pet? Actually I haven't seen even one private server implementing it right.

For having done this quest during the Beta, I confirm you that it works and you can get the pet.
The quest line of Linken works too - there used to be a bug but it has been fixed long ago and now it can be completed.
The quest line of the little Pamela works as well.
The one of the Mithril order also works.
Then, I don't have in mind all the quest lines of this MMO....
Want to play Horde,have fun and clean the PVE content within a guild with strong ambitions ?
If YES then send us your application here http://rid-nostalrius.wowlaunch.com or contact Hatson, Kratu, Slaede or Althros IG
Jeniaxx
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Weazool » Fri Nov 21, 2014 10:06 am

Getting that low level quest fixed, resupplying the tailor shop in Stormwind, where the scripted NPC comes into the shop and a short dialogue takes place would make for a nice impression on new players. I've yet to see that scripted anywhere. That would spell "attention to detail" to players :D (i know it's not a quest *chain*)
Weazool
Sergeant
Sergeant

by TheAnointedOne » Fri Dec 05, 2014 10:33 am

I am not a programmer and I am quite new in the private server scene but in two weeks where I make some researches I found out that many of the common bugs on private servers are easy to solve with simple changes in the databases. So I found out how it is possible that the Stone in Blackfathom Deeps teleports you to Darnassus or how it is possible that in Uldaman the door opens to Iranaya.

I think for experts it should be very easy to fix most of the bugs alone with database entries. Actually you can "program" scripts alone with the database. But gamemechanics for example is not possible to change with the database. At least I dont think so.
TheAnointedOne
Private
Private

Previous

Return to Suggestions