Everythings ready?

Discussion forum related to PVP Server.

Everythings ready?

by Martin » Mon Nov 03, 2014 2:27 pm

So I read in the FAQ that you intend to release the server when there are enough subscribers. With that I have two questions.

1. I was just wondering, does that mean that the server is actually completely releasable (no bugs, errors etc.)?

2. Also, how many members do you find sufficient to release the server? (imo. forum members aren't a good indicator as quite a few players don't make forum accounts)

--
And, can I just say whatever the answers are, thank you for making such an incredible server, with so much attention for the little details, it really seems to be on par with the actual retail version back in the day, and you seem like great guys :) Looking very much forward to it! :D
Martin
Private
Private

Re: Everythings ready?

by NerZhulen » Mon Nov 03, 2014 3:20 pm

I am wondering the same thing, what numbers do you have in mind? 500? 1k? 2k?
NerZhulen
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Linc » Mon Nov 03, 2014 3:27 pm

Ya i also like to know that.
I have 8 friends from my guild followin' to this server but doesn't sign there email on the website like most ppl doesn't like.. you have to know there are more player waiting.
Linc
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Shadowninja » Mon Nov 03, 2014 6:03 pm

Linc wrote:Ya i also like to know that.
I have 8 friends from my guild followin' to this server but doesn't sign there email on the website like most ppl doesn't like.. you have to know there are more player waiting.

same here, got 3 friends who ll join but they dont active on forums or fbook etc
Shadowninja
Tester

by Frazor » Mon Nov 03, 2014 7:31 pm

got 5 friends with me :) so i thing we will be lots of ppls in server when is ON
Frazor
Tester

by Viper » Mon Nov 03, 2014 8:17 pm

Hello, we are glad to see you are interested in Nostalrius Begins.

To answer the first question, we should always show modesty when dealing with 100% debug. No private server will ever reach the 100% debug point. When we said that the realm was ready for launch, you should understand that we have applied fixes for 4 years now, and it is more than playable. Lots of work has been accomplished during this time, and on a technical point of vue, we could release now. But we are always aiming at creating a better realm, that's why we are still fixing some minor remaining bugs.

Regarding question 2, we won't give any number. Nethertheless, forum was just released today, Guilds aren't created yet, etc. Content and events are released every time player's number reaches a specific project's milestone. The more players we get, the faster we will announce a release date.
Viper
Administrator
Administrator

by cardk » Mon Nov 03, 2014 8:48 pm

Hope you release soon, we are another 3-5 people coming to join when you decide to release! It IS planned to be in 2014 though, right?

Regards Kish
No member ever downed a raid boss, by dying for his guild. He killed the raid boss, by DPS'ing it down to zero.

- Mute
cardk
Sergeant
Sergeant

by India » Mon Nov 03, 2014 9:09 pm

I'm really, REALLY looking forward to this server! Very excited :)
India
Tester

by Gunnis » Mon Nov 03, 2014 9:14 pm

Wont you lose many players if your open after Kronos? Many here are also waiting there, and there is very little that makes one better than the other when none are out yet. Would just like to stress the point, that the first one out will get the biggest player base at start at least.
This is not to be regarded as a threat or an offensive statement just my lack of English skills!
Gunnis
Sergeant
Sergeant

by cardk » Mon Nov 03, 2014 9:47 pm

/agree with Gunnis. You should hurry or they will snatch all the players.
No member ever downed a raid boss, by dying for his guild. He killed the raid boss, by DPS'ing it down to zero.

- Mute
cardk
Sergeant
Sergeant

Next

Return to PVP Server Specific discussion