Kwazorn/Gnarly MC PUG Mondays [19.30 inviting]

Discussion forum related to PVP Server.

Re: [H] ALT/PUG MC raiding group - 8/10 MC- Pushing for mor

by Dusith » Sun Jul 12, 2015 9:09 pm

8/10 MC Now

Pushing for everything next saturday with extra loot added to bosses. Whisper ingame or post here if possible for a spot, need link to gear, name and spec.
Dusith
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Wrathos » Sun Jul 12, 2015 10:32 pm

Great incentive!
Are you going to be doing these every reset?
Wrathos
Private
Private

by crothias » Mon Jul 13, 2015 1:37 am

This pug is decent but be aware.The organizers make pots mandatory and sell them during raid.This is like one of those free vacations where they try to sell you a condo.

I asked to be removed from the list after they told me I'd recieve no loot for not using greater fire resistance potions on geddon as a frost mage.

Dusith aka kwarzon has made this pug mc into a nice buisness venture.Brillant plan I must say so.

As a mage you only need major mana pots for molten core.Which I had 25+ at the start of the raid.(maybe a greater fire resist or two for rag along with some spell power pots if lacking on your gear.)

Ignite mana you say ice block I say.Was also told greater fire resist pots dont even work on Ignight mana.
crothias
Tester

by Dusith » Mon Jul 13, 2015 5:58 pm

Hello Crothias.This was our first raid pushing for clear, so everything had to be maxed. You can read on first page what is required, there is nothing new about this, if you forgot to bring, I sell the items to market price (check yourself).

Im sure people will remember to bring consumables themself from now on, so I dont have to bring shitloads to raid everytime because people forget, I would love that.

For your information, Im currently in debt right now, because im gearing tanks with full fire resistance for Ragnaros.

Mages will only be required fire protection pots on Ragnaros further on, as long as they dont die.

And thanks for your compliments, this is really a strong PUG we have going, great potential. Have a good day.
Dusith
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by crothias » Mon Jul 13, 2015 6:32 pm

Why would I use a greater fire resist potion on geddon as a ranged dps? That is my question,there is no point.ignight mana is not fire damage.Only fire damage done it his hellfire and only melee have to worry about it.

Saying no loot for a mage because they didnt use a greater fire resist potion on a boss that ranged dont take fire damage then selling them seems odd to me.
crothias
Tester

by Dusith » Mon Jul 13, 2015 6:49 pm

Hello again Chrotias, It was my understanding ignite mana was fire damage (I hope you can understand why). I think you are right, that its not fire damage. Next raid fire protection potions will only be needed on Magmadar, Lucifron, and Ragnaros (mages only Ragnaros). Anf for melee extra on Geddon and Golemag.

You are welcome to join raid again if you want, thanks for elaborating.

Regards, Dusith/Kwazorn.
Dusith
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by qxc » Mon Jul 13, 2015 7:30 pm

Hey there,

Qxc ingame, tanked for last night and the night before that, interested in signing up and attending regularly.
qxc
Tester

by Dusith » Mon Jul 13, 2015 8:24 pm

Wrathos wrote:Great incentive!
Are you going to be doing these every reset?

Hello. Yes the raid is every saturday 19.45 server time from now.

Also we will have douser and fire resistance on maintanks ready, so there is an chance for Majordomo and Ragnaros kill next saturday already!
Dusith
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by hograth » Tue Jul 14, 2015 11:18 pm

The raid was a lot of fun, missed vanilla raiding, will come again next saturday.
Working on FR gear as well now, w/e is available for me anyway.
hograth
Private
Private

by Dusith » Thu Jul 16, 2015 8:55 pm

Last bump before saturday!

Need 1 really good resto shaman and good geared mages and locks. Other classes will be considered if they can douse flames.
Dusith
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

PreviousNext

Return to PVP Server Specific discussion