Nostalrius advertisement

Discussion forum related to PVP Server.

Nostalrius advertisement

by NerZhulen » Mon Nov 03, 2014 7:27 pm

As the developers posted in the FAQ, the server will be released when enough people will know about its existence and will be willing to play on it.

So, the only way to bring the release closer is to advertise the server. Few ways how to do it:

-Post about it on every forum you are part of, with some positive evaluation,
include the links for the videos http://en.nostalrius.org/ and to this forum, you can also include the facebook page.
-Tell about it to all your internet contacts
-Mention it in chats, on twitch.tv and similar sites
-Speak about it with people in other games

Let the advertisement begin!
NerZhulen
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

Re: Nostalrius advertisement

by Drain » Mon Nov 03, 2014 9:27 pm

Youtube comments.
R I P: Untoten(29d, 12h), Schuss(54d, 10h), Bluten(27d, 8h), Angst(9d, 11h), Zauber(23d, 5h)
Retired from the Nost forums. Moved to Elysium. https://forum.elysium-project.org/index ... user=45003
Drain
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Birdie » Mon Nov 03, 2014 9:34 pm

Or your old guild members (if they are still interested in WoW ...).
Birdie
Private
Private

by Nyarko » Mon Nov 03, 2014 10:13 pm

School mates !
<Phoenix>
Nyarko
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Magnifican » Tue Nov 04, 2014 12:21 am

NerZhulen wrote:-Post about it on every forum you are part of, with some positive evaluation,

Wait, what? How can we evaluate something that is not out yet? Spread the word about Nostalrius for sure, but going around telling people how good this server is or is going to be is just plain silly, we dont know this yet. Let the corecraft forums blind themselves in their own hype if they want too. That community has already gone sour.

Anyway, im gonna spread the word about Nostalrius and make sure people check it out for themselves once it comes online ^^
Magnifican
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by NerZhulen » Tue Nov 04, 2014 5:44 am

Magnifican wrote:
Wait, what? How can we evaluate something that is not out yet?

I ment like positive feedback about the released videos.
NerZhulen
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Letalis » Tue Nov 04, 2014 2:11 pm

Birdie wrote:Or your old guild members (if they are still interested in WoW ...).

This right here, +1. One of the best ways to recruit people. Especially if you're like me and end up at the Officer/GL/CL position in nearly every guild you join. Talking to a couple of the people who's company you enjoyed often triggers a chain of promotion, like ripples in water. Dig out that old notebook where you've scribbled down random contact info and start going trough em one by one: Skype, FB, Emails, Forum Boards, Youtube Messages etc.

Let
Letalis
Grunt
Grunt

by Magnifican » Tue Nov 04, 2014 2:59 pm

NerZhulen wrote:
Magnifican wrote:
Wait, what? How can we evaluate something that is not out yet?

I ment like positive feedback about the released videos.

Oh, im sorry mate, i misunderstood completely. Yes, I will share Nostalrius youtube channel for sure!
Magnifican
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Gunnis » Tue Nov 04, 2014 5:21 pm

Letalis wrote:
This right here, +1. One of the best ways to recruit people. Especially if you're like me and end up at the Officer/GL/CL position in nearly every guild you join. Talking to a couple of the people who's company you enjoyed often triggers a chain of promotion, like ripples in water. Dig out that old notebook where you've scribbled down random contact info and start going trough em one by one: Skype, FB, Emails, Forum Boards, Youtube Messages etc.

Let

Still waiting on that ping on Skype/ingame or well ANYWHERE! :P

but yeah, agreed drag everyone you know, and get the ones you hate, just get them to join the other fraction so you have motivation to go fullfaceretardedmegagodmode in bgs.
Gunnis
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Beef » Thu Nov 06, 2014 12:41 am

Does Nostalrius have a link in the Voting sites yet?
"BIG DADDDDYYYYY BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEFFFFFF!!!!"

-BDB
Beef
Sergeant
Sergeant

Next

Return to PVP Server Specific discussion