5man dungeon only 15-60

Discussion forum related to PVP Server.

Re: 5man dungeon only 15-60

by Youfie » Tue Nov 25, 2014 5:31 pm

Surprising. Many rep, much wow, such envy !
Youfie
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

by Askental » Tue Nov 25, 2014 5:35 pm

Envy wrote:Yeah I've always been revered everywhere (but gnomeregan when playing alliance) when I reached 60, had around 10/21k for the main city (usually sw.)

It's really do-able to be exalted when you're level max, just gotta do the thing properly. (and gnomeregan is shit anyway !) And I'm not talking about any privates here.

Human racial tho

Thanks for not talking about your privates.
Askental
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Envy » Tue Nov 25, 2014 5:37 pm

Nope, even as a gnome I did that :D well I didn't pex shit around the starting gnome point, so gnomeregan was screwed early !
Envy
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Hatson » Tue Nov 25, 2014 7:23 pm

Youfie, last time I dinged 60 on my UD mage on Rebirth, I don't have a screencap, but I remember my numbers like this:

Undercity: ~14000/21000 Revered
Orgrimmar: ~18000/21000 Revered
Thunder Bluff: ~ 3500/21000 Revered
Darkspear Trolls: ~ 7000/21000 Revered

And then the first thing I did, after dinging 60, was write down EVERY SINGLE Darkspear Troll related quest in the entire game (there actually aren't that many, ~150 that actually increase rep with them) - Do every single one of them. And hand in a few cloth (really not that many actually, the amount of rep you get by just doing all of the quests available is amazing) - And in a few days after 60 I was exalted with Darkspear Trolls.

And while doing those I also got exalted with Orgrimmar just from the bonus quests that gave +rep to all factions. There are some chain quests that give insane amounts of rep to all factions.
And pretty sure not far after I also got exalted with Undercity.
Never with Thunder Bluff though, I don't care much for kodos.

Yes, I fucking love the raptor mounts. So exalted with Darkspear Trolls is just a must for me.

It might also help that I'm a total completionist in WoW. I just play it like I'm going for Loremaster every time. I find it very annoying having to drop quests I have, and when I do I always write it down and where I got it to do it later. And just by doing, pretty much every quest out there, you'd be surprised how much shit you build up, especially on the reputation side.
The White Blacksmith.
Sometimes I stream stuff: http://www.twitch.tv/travallama/
Hatson
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Youfie » Tue Nov 25, 2014 8:10 pm

Well I'll try that during my levelling on Nostalrius, and I'll see then, thanks :)
Youfie
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

by KColeman » Wed Nov 26, 2014 3:54 am

i'll be playing horde. Its nice to see there are some people interested! maybe this can happen
KColeman
Tester

Previous

Return to PVP Server Specific discussion