Things that happen behind our eyes

Discussion forum related to PVP Server.

Re: Things that happen behind our eyes

by Dusith » Tue Nov 10, 2015 11:00 am

Sign here to join the red army! We will fight for the workers of Nostalrius, and claim back the devilsaur production. Skins will be saved and sold for reasonable prices to the people.

<Ungoro Marxist> Needs you!
Dusith
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by pantsman27 » Tue Nov 10, 2015 12:44 pm

I was part of the early devilsaur farming on this server for a few months. Back before they changed the loot so that anyone could skin after the mob was looted, everyone had a chance at getting leathers. Sadly, it's all but impossible for the normal player to farm their leathers for their set. Players part of un'goro mafia and nope have clearly account shared out there for months and its best to just give up because GMs do not care about the rules they set.
pantsman27
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by DeeMarie » Tue Nov 10, 2015 1:52 pm

pantsman27 wrote:I was part of the early devilsaur farming on this server for a few months. Back before they changed the loot so that anyone could skin after the mob was looted, everyone had a chance at getting leathers. Sadly, it's all but impossible for the normal player to farm their leathers for their set.

I've never heard of this, surely that's not Blizzlike, why would they make this change?
Nostalrused...
DeeMarie
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Glas » Tue Nov 10, 2015 5:29 pm

How to counter such "black market"?

1. Farm your stuff until they come and camp you.
2. Pick one of them and save that guys name and search him in battlegrounds and open world and camp him until he calls for his friends. Then leave again. Maybe bring a friend too, to camp him.
3. Repeat, until that guy has enough from you, then pick next name.
Glas
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Dr. Doom » Tue Nov 10, 2015 8:17 pm

It's interesting how MMOs provide you with people you'd have no remorse in skinng alive. Sadly they live too far away :(
Dr. Doom
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

by vathdaar » Wed Nov 11, 2015 1:59 pm

I represent the <Ungoro mafia> and im the don corleone of my territory, the ungoro crater, and i will tell you all a message :

COME AT ME IF YOU DARE M8s, WE RE WAITING FOR YOU LITTLE CRYING BIT*HES :) :) :)

You dont like how we organise things in the crater? then come and fight us, its already too boring to farm when we have 20k gold each and we can farm whenever we like haha. So many idiots have thought they could fight us and they bend over or just come here to the forums and cry like rats :D
<GOD>
Lord of the <Local Ungoro Mafia>
Curator <NOPE>
vathdaar
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by winfernal » Wed Nov 11, 2015 2:06 pm

vathdaar wrote:I represent the <Ungoro mafia> and im the don corleone of my territory, the ungoro crater, and i will tell you all a message :

COME AT ME IF YOU DARE M8s, WE RE WAITING FOR YOU LITTLE CRYING BIT*HES :) :) :)

You dont like how we organise things in the crater? then come and fight us, its already too boring to farm when we have 20k gold each and we can farm whenever we like haha. So many idiots have thought they could fight us and they bend over or just come here to the forums and cry like rats :D

I'm gonna make you an offer you cannot refuse.
How about you farm your shit without the other factions help;)
Winfernal - 60 Orc Warrior (PvP)
Torghatten - 60 Gnome Mage (PvP)
Razà - 60 Undead Rogue (PvP)

R.I.P ^
winfernal
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by vathdaar » Wed Nov 11, 2015 2:51 pm

winfernal wrote:
vathdaar wrote:I represent the <Ungoro mafia> and im the don corleone of my territory, the ungoro crater, and i will tell you all a message :

im gona give an answer you cannot avoid reading.
How about you grow balls and fight for what you want :roll:
<GOD>
Curator <NOPE>
vathdaar
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by winfernal » Wed Nov 11, 2015 2:55 pm

vathdaar wrote:
winfernal wrote:

im gona give an answer you cannot avoid reading.
How about you grow balls and fight for what you want :roll:

Grow some balls, that's rich coming from someone that needs help from the other faction to get what he wants. :D
Winfernal - 60 Orc Warrior (PvP)
Torghatten - 60 Gnome Mage (PvP)
Razà - 60 Undead Rogue (PvP)

R.I.P ^
winfernal
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by vathdaar » Wed Nov 11, 2015 2:57 pm

What avoid you from fighting for it aswell? ye right, ask that to yourself, no need of other faction, you play on both factions judging by your character profiles, so..come there and fight?
<GOD>
Curator <NOPE>
vathdaar
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

PreviousNext

Return to PVP Server Specific discussion