Things that happen behind our eyes

Discussion forum related to PVP Server.

Things that happen behind our eyes

by Spixy » Sat Nov 07, 2015 5:33 am

So on a bright morning i was walking in Un'goro, collecting Devilsaurs spawn spots because i'll soon start to farm them for devilsaur set,
And i met a couple of mages that were farming devilsaurs, had a conversation and this is how it went

How're we leaving those people doing that ?
Industrial Skining? (is that a thing o.O)
Spixy
Tester

Re: Things that happen behind our eyes

by Robotron » Sat Nov 07, 2015 6:18 am

nice binds
Robotron
Champion
Champion

by sojs » Sat Nov 07, 2015 6:33 am

don't worry about it thats just how it is

the farmers down there admit to account sharing but when they get reported GM's do nothing been like that for months now
sojs
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Dusith » Sat Nov 07, 2015 7:24 am

The Ungoro Mafia flex their power :)

Now we will seen meet the Plaguebloom mafia!
Dusith
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Proctologist » Sat Nov 07, 2015 9:40 am

Concrete isn't even a part of ungoro mafia

what a little prick.

Realmplayers.com/CharacterViewer.aspx?realm=NRB&player=Procto
Realmplayers.com/CharacterViewer.aspx?realm=NRB&player=Missbunbun

Let's get one thing straight... I'm not.

Hunter + Priest PvE/PvP PoV.
Proctologist
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by TheDrim1 » Sat Nov 07, 2015 11:47 am

Robotron wrote:nice binds

:roll: 8-)
TheDrim1
Private
Private

by Drain » Sat Nov 07, 2015 12:07 pm

This isn't really news. It's been like this for months, and it's why the cost of devilsaur is permanently stuck at a ridiculous value. I doubt any of them try to hide or deny it at all anymore, given how long they've been ignored. It'd be nice if they were just banned for this shit, as many players were banned for other farming exploits, but for some reason, these cheating parasites are still around. This one totally ruins the market for devilsaur and has gone on for months. Other exploits just got you regular resources anyone could farm for. This one can't be obtained by ANYONE, EVER, because of these people. If you want this stuff, you'll have to pay their outrageous prices. That's how it is when someone has a monopoly.
R I P: Untoten(29d, 12h), Schuss(54d, 10h), Bluten(27d, 8h), Angst(9d, 11h), Zauber(23d, 5h)
Retired from the Nost forums. Moved to Elysium. https://forum.elysium-project.org/index ... user=45003
Drain
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Darkwinjax » Sat Nov 07, 2015 1:33 pm

Drain wrote:This isn't really news. It's been like this for months, and it's why the cost of devilsaur is permanently stuck at a ridiculous value. I doubt any of them try to hide or deny it at all anymore, given how long they've been ignored. It'd be nice if they were just banned for this shit, as many players were banned for other farming exploits, but for some reason, these cheating parasites are still around. This one totally ruins the market for devilsaur and has gone on for months. Other exploits just got you regular resources anyone could farm for. This one can't be obtained by ANYONE, EVER, because of these people. If you want this stuff, you'll have to pay their outrageous prices. That's how it is when someone has a monopoly.

skinning mobs is an exploit ok
lookin like a school shooter when i walk into these halls
Darkwinjax
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by gotmilk0112 » Sat Nov 07, 2015 1:55 pm

Darkwinjax wrote:skinning mobs is an exploit ok

This is just as much "skinning mobs" as teleport-hacking around the world is "gathering herbs". :lol:
knotic wrote:wait this is 2015. blizzard didnt do this in 2015. year is non-blizzlike omg omg
gotmilk0112
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Dusith » Sat Nov 07, 2015 1:56 pm

I rather want to compliment this organisation, very clever method to price fix and farm this way.
Dusith
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Next

Return to PVP Server Specific discussion