Black Lotus in DM

Discussion forum related to PVP Server.

Re: Black Lotus in DM

by Ana » Wed Nov 25, 2015 7:28 pm

Slicy wrote:Even if it would double the supply, who do you think would buy these Lotus ? The same kind of people.

Why are you under the impression that the people with too much gold / botting power on their hands are going to stockpile lotuses until the Sun goes out? Nobody on this server needs more than 100-150 lotuses. If you increase the supply enough, they'll get stocked on what they need soon and then sell the excess lotuses on AH or just ease up on farming altogether. Both outcomes make lotus cheaper / more accessible (which is really the same thing) to the general public.
Ana
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by nervous » Wed Nov 25, 2015 8:27 pm

Breesy wrote:Why are people worried about Naxx and shit already?

Vanilla WoW is so incredibly easy that not a single player in your raid needs a flask for any encounter in it.

but muh realmplayers
<GRIZZLY>
nervous
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

by Setup » Wed Nov 25, 2015 9:00 pm

Breesy wrote:Vanilla WoW is so incredibly easy that not a single player in your raid needs a flask for any encounter in it.

Lets see you do twin emps without titans on the melee tank :)

You're 99% right, though. Realistically, your raid rarely ever needs more than half a dozen flasks a night.

But vanity and clearing stuff faster are valid reasons to play this game, too.
Setup
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Cousy » Wed Nov 25, 2015 10:45 pm

Nano wrote:I marked the inside Dire Maul East black lotus spawn as invalid. There simply isn't enough information to proof that it exists, and if it does, where it should exist and how often.

Because this topic is sensitive, I wanted to address it here for public eyes. We're working on a plan to drastically increase the number of Black Lotus available to be herbed; when we complete it and implement it we'll give (slightly) more details. We agree that the supply currently is too low for the demand and it will only get worse and we're taking steps to address it.

Good to hear Nost is finally dealing with the herb prices. I'll be excited to not spend hundreds of gold each week on consumable mats. News on plaguebloom too?
Cousy
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Imbaslap » Wed Nov 25, 2015 11:14 pm

Nano wrote:I marked the inside Dire Maul East black lotus spawn as invalid. There simply isn't enough information to proof that it exists, and if it does, where it should exist and how often.

Because this topic is sensitive, I wanted to address it here for public eyes. We're working on a plan to drastically increase the number of Black Lotus available to be herbed; when we complete it and implement it we'll give (slightly) more details. We agree that the supply currently is too low for the demand and it will only get worse and we're taking steps to address it.

it's kinda shown in every link given in this thread..... :roll:
Imbaheals
<Blacklisted Raid Leader>
Local Horde Kidnapper of Tarren Mill.
Rift Allstar Cleric 2011-2013
World 1st and 2nds with guilds Addiction/Blackout/Babytown/Trinity.
https://www.youtube.com/user/imbaslap/videos
Imbaslap
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

by Rylox » Thu Nov 26, 2015 12:55 am

People still poppin supreme power and mongoose in MC :?
Enigma - Voorhees - Kyudo - Vergara
Xyrae - Rylox - Hypnotrick
Rylox
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Ryvout » Thu Nov 26, 2015 1:38 am

This is welcome news. Hope something can be done sooner rather than later but glad to have official confirmation that this is on the radar.
That's the way the cookie crumbles.
Ryvout
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Setup » Thu Nov 26, 2015 12:29 pm

what about plagueblooooooooommmmmmmmmmmm

if people are actually going to use those mp5 pots, plaguebloom is going to go higher than 60g/stack pretty quickly.
Setup
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Robotron » Thu Nov 26, 2015 7:26 pm

Setup wrote:what about plagueblooooooooommmmmmmmmmmm

if people are actually going to use those mp5 pots, plaguebloom is going to go higher than 60g/stack pretty quickly.

>tfw never having Mongoose Elixirs ever again
Robotron
Champion
Champion

by Imbaslap » Thu Nov 26, 2015 10:48 pm

can we get the gromsblood and dreamfoil nodes inside DM:E since they are supposed to be there????
Imbaheals
<Blacklisted Raid Leader>
Local Horde Kidnapper of Tarren Mill.
Rift Allstar Cleric 2011-2013
World 1st and 2nds with guilds Addiction/Blackout/Babytown/Trinity.
https://www.youtube.com/user/imbaslap/videos
Imbaslap
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

PreviousNext

Return to PVP Server Specific discussion