Website for reset dates (UPDATED)

Discussion forum related to PVP Server.

Re: Website for raid reset dates

by Pottu » Tue Dec 01, 2015 5:38 pm

Stickied.
User avatar
Pottu
Game Master
Game Master
 

Re: Website for raid reset dates

by Trum » Tue Dec 01, 2015 9:24 pm

Can you add Shaman in ZG enchants section? :)

Shaman: Vodouisant’s Vigilant Embrace
Components: Arcanum of Focus, Voo Doo Doll, Hakkari Sash
Effect: +15 to Intelligence, +13 to Healing/Damage with Spells
<Phoenix>
Trum
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant
 

Re: Website for raid reset dates

by henkebenke » Wed Dec 02, 2015 12:15 pm

Trum wrote:Can you add Shaman in ZG enchants section? :)

Shaman: Vodouisant’s Vigilant Embrace
Components: Arcanum of Focus, Voo Doo Doll, Hakkari Sash
Effect: +15 to Intelligence, +13 to Healing/Damage with Spells


Sure, haha. Done.
Henkebenke, 60 Human Warrior
Happyhunter, 60 Night Elf Hunter
Henq, 60 Dwarf Priest
User avatar
henkebenke
Grunt
Grunt
 

Re: Website for raid reset dates

by Lazermon » Thu Dec 03, 2015 7:38 am

Can you add when DMF starts (and ends) and when a new boss appears in Edge of Madness in ZG? Appreciate your work!
- AQ40 When?
- GRIZZLY Cineplex Regular
- Level 4 <Dankk Budz Collective> Memer
- Level 5 <GRIZZLY> Officer
Lazermon
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
 

Re: Website for raid reset dates

by picartman » Thu Dec 03, 2015 6:29 pm

Thank you for taking the time to create this website. I had a quick question about the rogue's enchant. It says we need a Primal Hakkari Kossack, but isn't that only specific to warriors mages and warlocks? You can just take it from other classes? http://wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/Primal_Hakkari_Kossack
picartman
Sergeant
Sergeant
 

Re: Website for raid reset dates

by varth » Thu Dec 03, 2015 6:49 pm

Cool stuff, thank you for making this
varth
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
 

Re: Website for raid reset dates

by henkebenke » Fri Dec 04, 2015 1:32 pm

picartman wrote:Thank you for taking the time to create this website. I had a quick question about the rogue's enchant. It says we need a Primal Hakkari Kossack, but isn't that only specific to warriors mages and warlocks? You can just take it from other classes? http://wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/Primal_Hakkari_Kossack


At this patch the Primal Hakkari's can be used for either enchants or items. The items are mostly really bad.

This means that an item for "Warriors, Mages and Warlocks" can be used for rogues.

This is why I added the "proof" screenshots :-)
Henkebenke, 60 Human Warrior
Happyhunter, 60 Night Elf Hunter
Henq, 60 Dwarf Priest
User avatar
henkebenke
Grunt
Grunt
 

Re: Website for raid reset dates

by henkebenke » Fri Dec 04, 2015 1:33 pm

Lazermon wrote:Can you add when DMF starts (and ends) and when a new boss appears in Edge of Madness in ZG? Appreciate your work!


Yeah, I'm working on an improved version with this included. I'm a bit unsure about the DMF exact time and dates.

I'll update this post when it's done.
Henkebenke, 60 Human Warrior
Happyhunter, 60 Night Elf Hunter
Henq, 60 Dwarf Priest
User avatar
henkebenke
Grunt
Grunt
 

Re: Website for raid reset dates

by picartman » Fri Dec 04, 2015 8:33 pm

henkebenke wrote:
picartman wrote:Thank you for taking the time to create this website. I had a quick question about the rogue's enchant. It says we need a Primal Hakkari Kossack, but isn't that only specific to warriors mages and warlocks? You can just take it from other classes? http://wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/Primal_Hakkari_Kossack


At this patch the Primal Hakkari's can be used for either enchants or items. The items are mostly really bad.

This means that an item for "Warriors, Mages and Warlocks" can be used for rogues.

This is why I added the "proof" screenshots :-)


Thank you for the tip :)
picartman
Sergeant
Sergeant
 

Re: Website for raid reset dates

by Taladril » Wed Dec 09, 2015 8:18 am

henkebenke wrote:
Taladril wrote:Fantastic site. Can you make it so we can also locally change the date/time to also show a personalized timezone? Sometimes the math is confusing.


Thanks for the feedback! I've updated with timezones now. Please tell me if I can improve something else.

This is perfect. Thanks for the small change. It's a huge help.

One thing that some people would care to see is honor reset time.
Officer of <Blacklisted>
User avatar
Taladril
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant
 

PreviousNext

Return to PVP Server Specific discussion