[A] [Redlords MC-pug] - [NINJAdrama]

Discussion forum related to PVP Server.

[A] [Redlords MC-pug] - [NINJAdrama]

by saltymorida » Wed Feb 10, 2016 1:43 pm

Last night I joined a pug started by Katrik in the [Redlords] for to kill Ragnaros.

When we finally had downed Ragnaros there were rolls starting for the bonereaver sword. A warrior named Leffedumbo..something won the roll. That's when the weird shit started happening...

First nothing happened for a minute or two and none of the leaders said anything. Then in the blink of an eye the looting was turned to "free for all". Within seconds all the items were lost.

The Bonereaver was ninjad by the paladin named Holymace as you may see in the screenshot. While the others may have been afraid that their items would have been "stolen" and took them in precaution it was still not very classy to take those items. Especially when noone else took them the initial 4-7 seconds(Yes I'm looking at you Tophguker.

Whether Katrik and his possé intended to massively screw up or just acted according to some payment, I do not know. It is very fishy however.

The explaination was that "it didnt work with masterlooter to hand out items".. So apparently the plan was to change it from masterlooter to free for all and then back(Without letting anyone know!). Why someone would choose free for all instead of ANY of the other looting options is very unclear. Masterlooter could have simply been switched to someone else in the guild or someone deemed trustworthy and then back again.

So be wary when you let in any of the ones that looted the items if you do not have full control over the looting. Holymace is the only one that is proven to be a ninja, even though the others behavior should not be taken lightly. Also, I would be very careful when joining a pug arranged by these people again as I unfortunately cannot vouch for their sincerity.

Signed,

Morida of Flashback

Image of the raid:
http://i.imgur.com/HBNDKvI.png
saltymorida
Tester

Re: [A] [Redlords MC-pug] - [NINJAdrama]

by Tinkertown » Wed Feb 10, 2016 7:16 pm

I'd put 100% of the blame on the Raid Leader. If you put on FFA in this setting all the items will be picked up. I wouldn't even blame the Paladon grabbing Bonereavers under these conditions.

Putting on free-for-all....geez.
Tinkertown
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Problazer » Wed Feb 10, 2016 7:31 pm

Sounds like the Raid leaders decided to ninja the items and colluded with others who quickly took items when it was "accidentally" changed to FFA. Notice none of the items were taken by the same people.

I have been raiding for a while on this server and have never heard of a bug where the master looter can't hand out items.

Thanks for warning the community about another corrupt guild.
Problazer
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Novah » Wed Feb 10, 2016 8:03 pm

LOL at the warrior taking onslaught girdle then saying "wtf.."
Novah
Grunt
Grunt

by Kelissandra » Wed Feb 10, 2016 11:31 pm

Novah wrote:LOL at the warrior taking onslaught girdle then saying "wtf.."

actually it was changed to ML before then
check the chat carefully
Last edited by Kelissandra on Wed Feb 10, 2016 11:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Kelissandra - 60 Night Elf Druid
Mourna - 60 Human Rogue
Shaedya - 60 Night Elf Warrior
Kelissandra
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Gnoggin » Wed Feb 10, 2016 11:47 pm

Here is a Youtube video of what happened: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o5KQr79 ... e=youtu.be
Gnoggin
Private
Private

by katrik » Wed Feb 10, 2016 11:57 pm

How could I know people would just take the items, I was just super tired and was annoyed that I couldnt loot out the items so I went for a quick fix and indeed was it stupid, but I only realised it after. I didn't expect people to take items since ninja looting is terrible and bannable in some cases.

I expected people to act with good reason, couldnt even imagine ninjalooters, I thought that was like 1 in a million who did those things.

But anyway I understand that after the first items being picked up it started a wave for more people to pick items up so I only blame the first guy who started the wave.

And there was certainly no deal involved in my side, i've never ever even spoken with that paladin who took bonereavers edge. It was going to one of my guildies since he won the roll and I had a discussion with him where I said I was happy that he won the roll, then people started making havoc and acting like douches.

Imagine if the loot had been bugged as it is sometimes, would you then think it allowed to just pick up the loot that everyone knows should be rolled for....???
Last edited by katrik on Fri Feb 12, 2016 1:35 am, edited 2 times in total.
katrik
Tester

by trorsmang » Thu Feb 11, 2016 12:41 am

how else is a ret pally gonna get bonereavers
trorsmang
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by fatbruh » Thu Feb 11, 2016 8:34 am

I joined a Redlords ZG pug led by Katrik over the weekend.

Worst PUG I've EVER been a part of.

- Katrik invited a pally tank (though I suppose he was relatively geared), but our warrior tank WASN'T EVEN CLOSE TO DEFENSE CAPPED. He was barely geared enough to tank UBRS. Wiped a few times because he kept getting crushing blow'ed/crit. As a result, we were in ZG for 2.5 hours and only managed to kill Jindo.
- After we wipe on Panther a few times, Katrik decides to call it quits. What a great use of a raid ID.
- To top it all off, Katrik was collecting all bijous/coins and said he'd give them out at the end, but didn't.

TLDR; blacklist all Redlords PUGs and especially this Katrik shitter.
Last edited by fatbruh on Mon Feb 22, 2016 8:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
fatbruh
Private
Private

by katrik » Thu Feb 11, 2016 12:21 pm

Katrik again! To be clear, this was no Redlords pug...

If you've ever hosted a pug on this server, you will know that tanks can be extremely hard to find, after searching for over 1 hour you don't have the time to search any longer or people will leave and the pug will disband.

And if you've ever done zg before you will know that Hakkar is very, very hard when there are still priests up, and all priests except first one was dead. (Obviously the first time this Guy do zg, even though he said he had done it dozens of times when I recruited him)

We killed jindo first and couldnt be close to killing panther; wiping 4 times. The problem was that he didnt wanna attempt panther again, he wanted to kill second boss and then come back to panther and wipe again.

I asked the raid to try panther again, since if we cant kill him no need spending hours clearing the other bosses. I only called it because most of our healers had already left at this point.

And to end it, dont invite this guy to your raid, he was one of the reasons we wiped so much and he also brought bad manners with him.

And the bijous which was minimal since we only killed 1 boss, was to be split after hakkar. I asked in ts if somebody wanted them before everyone left, but he wasnt even in ts.
Last edited by katrik on Fri Feb 12, 2016 1:43 am, edited 4 times in total.
katrik
Tester

Next

Return to PVP Server Specific discussion