Nostalrius PvP : Alliance/Horde Population Census

Discussion forum related to PVP Server.

Re: A/H Ratio?

by zipzo » Thu Mar 19, 2015 10:32 am

Leveling alliance on Nost (for now) is reaaaaaally difficult in contested areas, horde very much seem to have a population advantage in the 20-50s level range.
zipzo
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Drooppi » Thu Mar 19, 2015 10:47 am

Which is why, at around 7pm Aussie time tonight, there was simply no way for a horde player at stv to move. I've seen ~30 allies, 10 hordes, does that imply 3:1 alliance : horde ratio? I'd say no.
Drooppi
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Whiplashy » Thu Mar 19, 2015 11:18 am

Hopefully the wide array of different answers indicates that it's somewhat balanced. The closer to 50/50 the better :)
Whiplashy
Grunt
Grunt

by Kallemera » Thu Mar 19, 2015 1:43 pm

I think it's close to 50-50. Sometimes horde has advantage in the zone and the next hour there might be more rats.
Kallemera
Tester

by Medowin » Thu Mar 19, 2015 2:07 pm

It seems reports vary wildly. :shock:
Medowin
Tester

by konked » Thu Mar 19, 2015 2:15 pm

its pretty even contested zones go back and forth depending on the time, sometimes the alliance are dominating a zone and sometimes the horde are.

A:H 45:55
konked
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Noxm » Thu Mar 19, 2015 7:31 pm

Census 18 march 2015 - 20:00 ST

Nostalrius PvP -
Noxm - <Core Raider of Emphasis>
Alt : Noxmk - Noxmq
Noxm
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

by Garfunkel » Thu Mar 19, 2015 8:49 pm

To note, the numbers aren't 100% correct as, for example, I have four Horde characters that I don't really play but I wanted to reserve the names for future.

In my experience, all contested zones are roughly equal - Stonetalon Mountains is largely a Horde playground, Ashenvale has more Alliance, Desolace is often 50-50. Last night in STV Horde dominated northern STV around midnight, then Alliance drove many of them off but an hour later there were again more Horde around than Alliance. So it's extremely difficult to form an objective opinion on this based purely on the subjective experiences of few players, as show by how different the experiences of zipzo and Drooppi.
FInd me on: Laureliana - Lauraliana - Lauroliana - Lauruliana - Lauriliana
NELF POWER!
Garfunkel
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Noxm » Thu Mar 19, 2015 9:36 pm

Garfunkel wrote:To note, the numbers aren't 100% correct as, for example, I have four Horde characters that I don't really play but I wanted to reserve the names for future.
[...]

This was a scan of ppl online ...
Nostalrius PvP -
Noxm - <Core Raider of Emphasis>
Alt : Noxmk - Noxmq
Noxm
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

by JimboPete » Thu Mar 19, 2015 10:39 pm

Noxm wrote:
Garfunkel wrote:To note, the numbers aren't 100% correct as, for example, I have four Horde characters that I don't really play but I wanted to reserve the names for future.
[...]

This was a scan of ppl online ...

They are bots, if you haven't seen my videos, they prove this whole server are bots.

You and I: Both bots.
Latest Masterpiece - A Z U R E G O S
Don't forget to see if I'm live on Twitch! ( twitch.tv/JimboPete ) <-- Rip
JimboPete
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

PreviousNext

Return to PVP Server Specific discussion