TOP pvp Monster guilds on this server [H]

Discussion forum related to PVP Server.

Re: TOP pvp Monster guilds on this server [H]

by Imbaslap » Mon Mar 07, 2016 4:38 pm

ayyelmao wrote:I'd imagine the best PvP guilds are also PvE guilds since some of the best PvP items come from there. But if you just want to camp FPs for some sweet 15v1 until real PvPers show up, there are lots of WPvP guilds like the red dawn or whatever

hahahaha. indeed... silly red dawn killing those poor flight masters :P
Imbaheals
<Blacklisted Raid Leader>
Local Horde Kidnapper of Tarren Mill.
Rift Allstar Cleric 2011-2013
World 1st and 2nds with guilds Addiction/Blackout/Babytown/Trinity.
https://www.youtube.com/user/imbaslap/videos
Imbaslap
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

by Simonich » Mon Mar 07, 2016 5:10 pm

Imbaslap wrote:
ayyelmao wrote:I'd imagine the best PvP guilds are also PvE guilds since some of the best PvP items come from there. But if you just want to camp FPs for some sweet 15v1 until real PvPers show up, there are lots of WPvP guilds like the red dawn or whatever

Dont tell me i will have to become like slirpyy or something to start posting screenshots like mad
Was good to have you all

Hail The Red Dawn <3
Simonich
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

by Psyfer » Tue Mar 08, 2016 1:40 am

Simonich wrote:
Imbaslap wrote:

Dont tell me i will have to become like slirpyy or something to start posting screenshots like mad

But you post screenshots like mad every time you make your blogposts on the forums
Pottu wrote:There is no free speech:
Psyfer
Grunt
Grunt

by Simonich » Tue Mar 08, 2016 6:19 am

Psyfer wrote:
Simonich wrote:
Imbaslap wrote:hahahaha. indeed... silly red dawn killing those poor flight masters :P

But you post screenshots like mad every time you make your blogposts on the forums

To show some events happening that can be quite entertaining from what i saw, not to show some screenshots trying to prove im the best player of all and shit like that.

Maybe you're not interested in world pvp, maybe others are. Besides, this has gotten me more recruits.

Now these guys just wanna spread blasphemy cause they dont like seeing something like that get popular, and ofcourse, the usual method of shitposting on taking the least important incident (15v1 waah) and showing it like all we do is going 15v1 in flight masters, and the average viewer probably buys it, if he doesnt research more.

Ps : Your opinion is not everyone's opinion, just in case
Was good to have you all

Hail The Red Dawn <3
Simonich
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

by slipryy » Tue Mar 08, 2016 6:25 am

Simonich wrote:To show some events happening that can be quite entertaining from what i saw, not to show some screenshots trying to prove im the best player of all and shit like that.

Maybe you're not interested in world pvp, maybe others are. Besides, this has gotten me more recruits.

Now these guys just wanna spread blasphemy cause they dont like seeing something like that get popular, and ofcourse, the usual method of shitposting on taking the least important incident (15v1 waah) and showing it like all we do is going 15v1 in flight masters, and the average viewer probably buys it, if he doesnt research more.

did u type out this novel while u and 20 of ur boys were camping redridge fp?
slipryy
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Simonich » Tue Mar 08, 2016 6:30 am

slipryy wrote:
Simonich wrote:To show some events happening that can be quite entertaining from what i saw, not to show some screenshots trying to prove im the best player of all and shit like that.

did u type out this novel while u and 20 of ur boys were camping redridge fp?

See?
Was good to have you all

Hail The Red Dawn <3
Simonich
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

Previous

Return to PVP Server Specific discussion