nice try small guys

Discussion forum related to PVP Server.

Re: nice try small guys

by Aklol » Thu Mar 10, 2016 4:05 pm

Can you not skip the trash pack on the right side after Vael on this server? Typically you can do that
Cabal Co-Conspirator
Aklol
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Keftenk » Thu Mar 10, 2016 4:09 pm

The packs on Nost (iirc) aren't scripted right. You should only have to clear the left pack. Both packs are situated so they're facing you when you enter, which I remember them facing each other in a circle. As well as the right pack being much closer to the corner.

Maybe my memory sucks or maybe I've been brain washed by incorrectly scripted servers.
Keftenk
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Antixx » Thu Mar 10, 2016 4:16 pm

Dr. Doom wrote:
Datruth wrote:
Keftenk wrote:If you paid attention you would see the argument is only being brought up because people gets triggered by Sliprys endless shitposting. Anyone should know by now that he is an attention starving troll, or severely autistic.

To be honest I get a really strong feeling this is a more a self-esteem issue than anything else.
Have you seen that kind of person that finally gets a compliment in his work, or maybe got a flirty text message, or anything really, and then goes along boasting about it, "wooo man, I am TEH shit!" ? Everytime I run into them and I dig a bit, you end up finding severe inferiority complexes or a feeling of being ill-adjusted, and using any, no matter how tiny, bit of self-assurance to compensate.

I didn't know slipryy was a man, I was absolutely certain it was a girl/woman of the classic hysteric/insecurity-riddled type. Not just the behaviour here, but also consistently playing female characters. Maybe just a gay who isn't yet well-adjusted.

- Dr. Doom, PhD
Antixx
Grunt
Grunt

by Keftenk » Thu Mar 10, 2016 4:30 pm

In fact in a 10min search for proof I found exactly what I had remembered from vanilla lol
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cDmXOpD-0O8

Nost: 5 years.
Keftenk
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Datruth » Thu Mar 10, 2016 4:32 pm

Antixx wrote:- Dr. Doom, PhD

Lol yea, I don't understand why Freud decided to show up on an online forum like this, just call a spade a spade and move on.
Datruth
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Memegank » Thu Mar 10, 2016 4:50 pm

Was getting caught part of your plan?
Memegank
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Pottu » Thu Mar 10, 2016 6:15 pm

Keftenk wrote:In fact in a 10min search for proof I found exactly what I had remembered from vanilla lol
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cDmXOpD-0O8

Nost: 5 years.

Report this in the Bug Tracker please.

The GM team.
Pottu
Game Master
Game Master

by Keftenk » Thu Mar 10, 2016 7:04 pm

It has been now.
Keftenk
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Sametbh » Thu Mar 10, 2016 10:00 pm

ITT people kill 11 year old scripted events quicker than others lmao
Sametbh
Grunt
Grunt

by Azuregos » Fri Mar 11, 2016 9:34 am

Sametbh wrote:ITT people kill 11 year old scripted events quicker than others lmao

At least they don't go around parading their retarded mace in an 11 year old game and think of themselves as hot stuff because of that.
My watch is eternal, mortal.
Azuregos
Sergeant
Sergeant

PreviousNext

Return to PVP Server Specific discussion