Cya in aq

Discussion forum related to PVP Server.

Cya in aq

by shietdawg » Mon Mar 14, 2016 10:17 am

Imagevia Imgflip Meme Maker and the winner is ..
shietdawg
Grunt
Grunt

Re: Cya in aq

by Aslan » Mon Mar 14, 2016 10:18 am

Why do you try to get on their forum level so hard? :). It was just getting so enjoyable
Scar - Endurance
Aslan - The tales of a Shaman...
Raid streams; As soon as the lag is adjusted (rip)
http://www.twitch.tv/scarnostalrius
Aslan
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Noxx » Mon Mar 14, 2016 10:41 am

Dreamstate leadership towards NOPE leadership right now....

Last edited by Noxx on Mon Mar 14, 2016 10:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Noxx
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Noxx » Mon Mar 14, 2016 10:54 am

Internal Joke in Dreamstate gchat right now.

Noxx
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Harm » Mon Mar 14, 2016 11:02 am

ye they are probably very proud for getting 3 pople permabanned for something they do themselves every week
Harm
Grunt
Grunt

by WhistlerWCT » Mon Mar 14, 2016 11:08 am

Why randoms care so much about DS-Nope relationship? I know few guys in DS and afaik there was noone celebrating becouse lets be honest, ban reason is bullshit (like silithus mining, AV premading with addon or any other reason for future bans).
Yes Slippry is forum troll knowing to cause shitstorms over nothing but that probably should have caused banning him here, not in game.
By posting this shit in attempt to cause flame war you make yourself look retarded.
WhistlerWCT
Grunt
Grunt

by shietdawg » Mon Mar 14, 2016 11:21 am

Image Slip and Monkey right now
shietdawg
Grunt
Grunt

by Dr. Doom » Mon Mar 14, 2016 11:29 am

WhistlerWCT wrote:Why randoms care so much about DS-Nope relationship? I know few guys in DS and afaik there was noone celebrating becouse lets be honest, ban reason is bullshit (like silithus mining, AV premading with addon or any other reason for future bans).
Yes Slippry is forum troll knowing to cause shitstorms over nothing but that probably should have caused banning him here, not in game.
By posting this shit in attempt to cause flame war you make yourself look retarded.

I think it's because people like having 'teams' and artificial competitions. You see that all the time over the most trivial of things. Say a TV show where there's 2 characters going after the same chick "oh I'm Team John. You guys are Team Bill".

I know for instance in Serbia, there's this hilarious rivalry between girls that like turbofolk between those that like Ceca (former wife of Arkan) and those that dig that Jelena Karleusa woman. Both seem terrible to me, but having them argue in clubs in Belgrade about it is truly a fun experience.

Agreed on everything else tbh.
Dr. Doom
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

by Solmyr » Mon Mar 14, 2016 11:36 am

I am baffled by the hate and sodium chloride that is spewed against the banned players. It is unfortunate they got banned, but there are plenty of other games they can indulge in *kappa*.
Solmyr
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Noxx » Mon Mar 14, 2016 11:43 am

Ok last one!

Noxx
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Next

Return to PVP Server Specific discussion