Cya in aq

Discussion forum related to PVP Server.

Re: Cya in aq

by Blaze » Mon Mar 14, 2016 1:35 pm

My favorite part of this thread is the cringe worthy pedophile anime avatar that nerd Noxx has.

RIP monkeynews good riddance guy can finally get some sunlight
Blaze
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Soyoen » Mon Mar 14, 2016 1:35 pm

There's no way Dreamstate reported this to the GM team, had they done so we would already have seen the clip on youtube with superb graphical arrows ;)
RogueDPS Reborn spreadsheet

Thinking about playing rogue, or actively playing? Check out the rogue boards for the essentials of the rogue class - viewtopic.php?f=37&t=24235
Soyoen
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Culpa » Mon Mar 14, 2016 1:37 pm

Harm wrote:
Klarreqt wrote:Darkwinjax you're implying it was actually Dreamstate who reported this. Many of our members welcome competition as far as speedruns/progress goes. It is widely known that the top guilds on any given server generally have quite a few people after them so assuming it's Dreamstate "out for revenge for speedruns" is slightly naive. I do agree that the ban is slightly silly, but that really has nothing to do with guild vs guild, this is more of a nostalrius policy thing more than anything else.

He is not implying anything, I have it confirmed that Dreamstate was behind the report. Go somewhere else with your bullshit.

One should always carefully validate the source of information before accepting it as truth
Culpa - Dreamstate
Culpa
Private
Private

by Thrashing » Mon Mar 14, 2016 1:42 pm

Harm wrote:He is not implying anything, I have it confirmed that Dreamstate was behind the report. Go somewhere else with your bullshit.

Don't flatter yourself, people really don't care enough about you to try and find some minor bugs to get a few guys banned over. Go somewhere else with your bullshit.

Both our guilds know very damn well that Whipper Root Tuber farming is a stupid and unfounded reason to permaban people. However, that doesn't mean we're not glad Slipry is banned, but that has much more to do with the dumb shit he keeps spouting all over the forums.
Last edited by Thrashing on Mon Mar 14, 2016 1:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Thrashing
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Kil » Mon Mar 14, 2016 1:43 pm

Harm wrote:
He is not implying anything, I have it confirmed that Dreamstate was behind the report. Go somewhere else with your bullshit.

Imagevia Imgflip Meme Maker

Are you people actually retarded? Darkwingduck may believe what's said on these forums butt what is wrong with the rest of you?

I don't have it 'confirmed' butt odds are it was some rando nerd who doesn't know to not take the forums seriously. "hur NOPE beat DS speed run so obviously DS got NOPE banned dur". Do you people even read what you write before you post it?

If anything, this thread is a homage to slipry and his constant shitposting. Rip.
You are not special. No one knows your name. No one will remember your name. Nothing you do will matter. Ever.
Kil
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by snawfu » Mon Mar 14, 2016 1:47 pm

shame about the other two, slipry ban is hilarious tho
patato
snawfu
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by mysterion » Mon Mar 14, 2016 1:51 pm

Darkwinjax wrote:I don't see why anyone would report someone for this, it was blizzlike and there's a large % of the server doing it everyday (Noone ever took ban for this before, ever), so the people who reported them must have known that either nothing would happened or since this is nostalrius the staff would go full retarded, reveals the mediocrity of the persons and guilds who reported them.

How the fuck do you know that no one ever got banned for duping in retail wow? You're a 20 year old portuguese baby. You were 9 years old when vanilla was live. Were you a hardcore raiding 9 year old? No? Shut the fuck up asap and quit making up shit. BTFO.
mysterion
Private
Private

by Darkwinjax » Mon Mar 14, 2016 1:56 pm

mysterion wrote:
Darkwinjax wrote:I don't see why anyone would report someone for this, it was blizzlike and there's a large % of the server doing it everyday (Noone ever took ban for this before, ever), so the people who reported them must have known that either nothing would happened or since this is nostalrius the staff would go full retarded, reveals the mediocrity of the persons and guilds who reported them.

How the fuck do you know that no one ever got banned for duping in retail wow? You're a 20 year old portuguese baby. You were 9 years old when vanilla was live. Were you a hardcore raiding 9 year old? No? Shut the fuck up asap and quit making up shit. BTFO.

You mongoloid shitter i'm talking about nostalrius this has been happening since server release and this is the first case of someone getting banned for it, now go jerk off in the sideways where you belong forever accomplishing nothing and barking at those doing the running
lookin like a school shooter when i walk into these halls
Darkwinjax
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Snautz » Mon Mar 14, 2016 1:57 pm

Darkwinjax wrote:I'd be salty too if I lost BWL and MC records too but to go and get someone else banned makes you a true shitter, anyways gj nostalrius, for banning people for something that has been arround since server release and that more than 50% of the server does or did in the past, this staff is completly oblivious to anything and it's already clear by the amount of mishandled bans, that reporting others since they can't beat them in game and has an escape from their own salt actually yields results.

Seriously though, i've these people also behave like this in real life and their dog behaviour will also eventually show itself in any system with an authoritarian figure, I've seen the result of communitys who listened to these players and acted the way nostalrius acts, you will only invite more people like these into reporting other players for shit that we don't even know can get you banned or for other reasons (language, griefing what ever you want), some of these might go ignored but eventually someone is gonna get banned for something petty and retarded because some rotten fiend decided to report them with the intent of getting them banned.

at the end of the day you yourselfs revealed how mediocre and dogshit you are not only at an 12 year old game but has persons

Wow, that was a lot of assumptions and conclusions drawn from absolutely nothing.
Key point in this case is you don't know who did it and why, so writing an essay on it just makes you come off as the typical deluded conspiracy theorist or internet psychoanalyst, in this case both.

My best guess would be, based on the responses in the last couple of threads, someone saw an oppertunity to fuck with slipry and took it.
If you act like a shitstain for long enough people are eventually gonna go out of their way to fuck with you, what a surprise eh? Maybe you're next m8 :o
Snautz
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Ravni » Mon Mar 14, 2016 2:00 pm

Not sure why there is so much hate towards NOPE, but first offense perma-banning for this kind of shit is just stupid as hell. Ive seen tons of people multi-buffing at songflowers and that is basically the same thing. Careful or the soup nazis will get you too :lol:

Then again, Silithus miners got no-warning permabanned too and that was an even lesser offense.

The forum administrators actually got annoyed at *me* and locked the thread when I was bumping up a post asking if instance reset and /camp to go back to the start of a dungeon was considered bug abuse or legitimate gameplay. I can't even reconcile the kind of cognitive dissonance it takes to get agitated over people asking what is allowed under your rules, when the offense for breaking those rules is the equivalent of a no-jury death row sentence for jaywalking on an empty street.
Ravni
Sergeant
Sergeant

PreviousNext

Return to PVP Server Specific discussion