Re: Rest in pieces <NOPE> heroes

by Notghostly » Mon Mar 14, 2016 5:40 pm

Notghostly
Private
Private

by varth » Mon Mar 14, 2016 5:50 pm

strafirz wrote:
varth wrote:Yes its abuse, what part about multiple people hitting the same resource that's obviously intended for 1 doesn't sound like abuse to you? If multiple people hit a dreamfoil and were able to loot it would that be ok to you? It's the exact same concept.

Yeah, except duping herbs would ruin the economy while whipper root can't even be sold to a vendor. Totally the same thing.

Yeah because they are both resources that are INTENDED to only be used by 1 person per spawn. So yes its the exact same thing in the eyes of GMs. Hard concept I know.
varth
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by SnowFlakes » Mon Mar 14, 2016 5:54 pm

Nost GMs back at it again with bullshit bans. Classic Nost
oh, ok.
SnowFlakes
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by strafirz » Mon Mar 14, 2016 5:57 pm

varth wrote:
strafirz wrote:
varth wrote:Yes its abuse, what part about multiple people hitting the same resource that's obviously intended for 1 doesn't sound like abuse to you? If multiple people hit a dreamfoil and were able to loot it would that be ok to you? It's the exact same concept.

Yeah, except duping herbs would ruin the economy while whipper root can't even be sold to a vendor. Totally the same thing.

Yeah because they are both resources that are INTENDED to only be used by 1 person per spawn. So yes its the exact same thing in the eyes of GMs. Hard concept I know.

It's a bug in a game that had zero repercussions on the server. There is no way to spin this as a reasonable answer and the people in charge will just end up looking like the bad guys.
strafirz
Tester

by Jarek » Mon Mar 14, 2016 6:23 pm

Situation is sad but these pictures are gold :(
Jarek
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by slipry » Mon Mar 14, 2016 6:30 pm

shietdawg wrote:Image

if only u knew..
slipry
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Jacobdauer » Mon Mar 14, 2016 6:43 pm

Jacobdauer
Tester

by thargo » Mon Mar 14, 2016 7:13 pm

/Puts on tinfoil hat

Here is my theory as to why people reported them.

If NOPE's loot was any bit as 'lucky' as it was in BWL, Their first C'thun kill would likely consist of DOUBLE Dark Edge of Insanity ( http://db.vanillagaming.org/?item=21134 ) and a death's sting ( http://db.vanillagaming.org/?item=21126 ) with warrior/rogue tier2.5 pieces.

these 3 weps would go to said 3 individuals ofc. Something pretty much the entire horde population doesn't want to see. Esp week 1.
thargo
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Juhneen » Mon Mar 14, 2016 7:18 pm

Notghostly wrote:Image

The lions
Juhneen
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Pottu » Mon Mar 14, 2016 7:46 pm

kanem wrote:These pictures are great. Seriously though anyone know if songflower is bug abuse? I opened a ticket and they wouldn't answer me so I put it on the bugtracker.

I answered your ticket. It is abuse as well. A resource intended to be used by 1 character being used by multiple characters is clear bug abuse/exploit.

The GM team.
Pottu
Game Master
Game Master

PreviousNext

Return to PVP Server Specific discussion