DO NOT JOIN Emphasis/Mega MC pugs hosted by Gìlgamesh

Discussion forum related to PVP Server.

Re: DO NOT JOIN Emphasis/Mega MC pugs hosted by Gìlgamesh

by Adwena » Tue Mar 15, 2016 3:42 pm

Or just allow the pugs to roll on everything and reserve the items that you need maybe?
Adwena <Scrub> Level 60 Night Elf Druid
Arween <Scrub> Level 60 Night Elf Rogue
Vajohnjohn <Fracture> Level 60 Gnome Mage
----------------------------------------------------------
The Sulfuras Queen
Adwena
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Re: DO NOT JOIN Emphasis/Mega MC pugs hosted by Gìlgamesh

by Hri » Tue Mar 15, 2016 4:25 pm

St0rfan wrote:
Hri wrote:
kuroyuu wrote:or you could just ask before the raid starts. lol.

Haitharn wrote:This is 100% your fault. You should have asked for loot rules. This post should be deleted cause it's a shitpost. OP doesn't know how to type in chat apparently.

varth wrote:You joined a pug run and didn't ask about all the loot rules beforehand? That's 101 right there.

St0rfan wrote:Never assume anything. Always ask what loot rules will be used before joining a raid.

ahh okay now i understand, so its obvious to ask the raidleader like that:
"hey dear raidleader im sorry to bother you but are you planning in loot council like 50% of the bossloot to your friends and guildmates in this upcoming /roll pug run that you want to host? Well if so i dont think i want to join then."

thank you alot for your help, from now on i will ask for every single pug like that.

What a silly way to put it. Just ask: "What are the loot rules?".

Adwena wrote:No it should look like that "Hey , can you explain the loot rules ? " if rules does not fit you just leave. Simple.

yeah my post was pretty much sarcastic :D
if someone invites you to a /roll pug run then you just dont expect LC except there is something reserved which wasnt the case
Hri
Tester

Previous

Return to PVP Server Specific discussion