why lie tho?

Discussion forum related to PVP Server.

Re: why lie tho?

by slipry » Tue Mar 15, 2016 9:59 pm

More than all the reasons for it being a stupid ban what I really want to know is why Nano is lying on the forums and in PMs to people about me and ranalape having prior warnings. It's a complete fabrication to make the bans seem justified
slipry
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Jurary » Tue Mar 15, 2016 10:00 pm

slipry wrote:Lol? Just because YOUR guild is so terrible and content with doing 2 hour BWLs doesnt mean the rest of the server is. Everyone that does anything involving felwood plants multiloots them in a group. Everyone.

Also, someone has went back in Monkeynews vods 3 WEEKS to find that video and report us a few days ago. It's not like we were collecting the items when we got banned.

How can you be so butthurt about losing the speedrun to go back through 3 weeks of 12hr/day vods to find something to get us banned for? Fucking pathetic.

where's this proof that dreamstate reported you for your major ingame bug abuse/exploiting/cheating habits? everyone on this server hates you, could have been anyone my lil' midget. monkeynews should've just deleted the vods as he does with 80% where he is ranally aped.

PS: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
^Credits to Sheep @ ED
Jurary
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Slicy » Tue Mar 15, 2016 10:06 pm

@ Imbaheals

You're saying we should make tickets about everything that is blizzlike.
"doesn't hurt to ask bro" > GL spamming the GMs and increasing their workload with such kind of questions every 2 minutes (you can only have 1 ticket for around 1h30 anyways).

Last times I made tickets
- I got an opposite answer about the MC cap + BoP trick on an EFC than what a GM answered days before to a friend.
- I didn't get a clear answer at all about the blizzlike bug consisting in a lack of LoS on couple tree stumps in WSG, which is "abused" every day by thousand players since release not thinking a single second they are abusing a bug. You could ask the same questions about fences, graveyard jumps, slowfalling on top of a building, walljumping into a corner, etc. which can be considered blizzlike bugs as well.

Following the tubber logic there are tons of currently allowed/tolerated things which should be now be flagged as bannable offenses.

Be our guest and feel free to make a list of all the blizzlike bugs and aspects of the game you'd think are not even bugs (yep gonna be a long one), post it in a nice forum thread (and on the bug tracker too I guess) so that the staff can review every one of them and let the community know what they decide.

It seems to be a better option than what you are suggesting, aka crap load of players spamming GM tickets or player reports every 2 minutes.
Grand Marshal Scarab Lord Slicy "Baguette"
Slicy
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Notghostly » Tue Mar 15, 2016 10:10 pm

slipry wrote:what I really want to know is why Nano is lying on the forums and in PMs to people about me and ranalape having prior warnings

Sounds like somebody has had too much Elixirs of Dream Vision to drink
Notghostly
Private
Private

by djdavy » Tue Mar 15, 2016 10:12 pm

Cheating is cheating. imo Nost should just disable tubers/songfowers.

For those who got ban, I say those who abuse vanilla exploits shouldn't be perma ban but temp ban instead.

@slipry Instead of being piss off and blaming others, should put your time into a constructive post on this exploit to get it address.
Last edited by djdavy on Tue Mar 15, 2016 10:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Alixzander - Tauren Shaman
djdavy
Private
Private

by Pottu » Tue Mar 15, 2016 10:12 pm

Since this thread has devolved into mud slinging and flaming, I'm locking it.

The GM team.
Pottu
Game Master
Game Master

by Junkerd » Tue Mar 15, 2016 10:12 pm

Off-topic
Last edited by Pottu on Tue Mar 15, 2016 10:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Spam
Junkerd
Sergeant
Sergeant

by slipry » Tue Mar 15, 2016 10:13 pm

Off-topic
Last edited by Pottu on Tue Mar 15, 2016 10:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
slipry
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Notghostly » Tue Mar 15, 2016 10:13 pm

Off-topic
Last edited by Pottu on Tue Mar 15, 2016 10:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Notghostly
Private
Private

by Keftenk » Tue Mar 15, 2016 10:15 pm

Off-topic
Last edited by Pottu on Tue Mar 15, 2016 10:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Keftenk
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

PreviousNext

Return to PVP Server Specific discussion