why lie tho?

Discussion forum related to PVP Server.

Re: why lie tho?

by Imbaslap » Tue Mar 15, 2016 10:16 pm

Slicy wrote:@ Imbaheals

You're saying we should make tickets about everything that is blizzlike.
"doesn't hurt to ask bro" > GL spamming the GMs and increasing their workload with such kind of questions every 2 minutes (you can only have 1 ticket for around 1h30 anyways).

Last times I made tickets
- I got an opposite answer about the MC cap + BoP trick on an EFC than what a GM answered days before to a friend.
- I didn't get a clear answer at all about the blizzlike bug consisting in a lack of LoS on couple tree stumps in WSG, which is "abused" every day by thousand players since release not thinking a single second they are abusing a bug. You could ask the same questions about fences, graveyard jumps, slowfalling on top of a building, walljumping into a corner, etc. which can be considered blizzlike bugs as well.

Following the tubber logic there are tons of currently allowed/tolerated things which should be now be flagged as bannable offenses.

Be our guest and feel free to make a list of all the blizzlike bugs and aspects of the game you'd think are not even bugs (yep gonna be a long one), post it in a nice forum thread (and on the bug tracker too I guess) so that the staff can review every one of them and let the community know what they decide.

It seems to be a better option than what you are suggesting, aka crap load of players spamming GM tickets or player reports every 2 minutes.

the more work the devs/admins/GMs/ISVV team has, the better.
wasn't it you making a big thread for fixing battlegrounds? after a year of it being terrible and many Chinese players exploiting that system and getting away scott free? sometimes it pays off in the end when the china exploiters got banned for abusing the system.. even though queue dodging/playing on multiple characters/accounts for win trading would probably be possible during vanilla wow. that is, if you're willing to play 2 accoutns and pay $30 US dollars for it monthly. but hey, anything is possible with a multi-million dollar industry of gold selling/buying..

it's better to say something then not say anything at all.. even if it is so stupid like tuber farming or songflower buffs.. 1minute to send message to certain admins and pop a bug report. screencap it all so when some trigger happy GMs or some mischevious rival tries to be a deuce and report you for something you can say.. I reported it and here is all the data.. this is what the GM's said and such..

and don't tell me about being immune to GM abuse when Pottu gets trigger happy on sending my guild to GM island when we all made level 1 alts with the same name for RP purposes to troll our 1 guild member. he thought we were multiboxxing... 30 of us !!.. the rat interrogations were quite lulz.
Imbaheals
<Blacklisted Raid Leader>
Local Horde Kidnapper of Tarren Mill.
Rift Allstar Cleric 2011-2013
World 1st and 2nds with guilds Addiction/Blackout/Babytown/Trinity.
https://www.youtube.com/user/imbaslap/videos
Imbaslap
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

by Pottu » Wed Mar 16, 2016 5:38 pm

There is going to be an announcement from the admins regarding this issue soon. Please have patience.

The GM team.
Pottu
Game Master
Game Master

by Pottu » Wed Mar 16, 2016 8:14 pm

Pottu
Game Master
Game Master

Previous

Return to PVP Server Specific discussion