But sleep dust? come on man :D
Was good to have you all

Hail The Red Dawn <3
Simonich
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

Re: I'm writing this thread while dying 10 times on the way

by Zula » Tue Mar 22, 2016 9:12 pm

And here i thought pvpers didnt know what wasd was, now they can even take screenshots.

Aw, they grow up so fast.
As Basiok once said " Moon is sheep. Let it be written "
Zula
Grunt
Grunt

by Baebuddy » Tue Mar 22, 2016 11:02 pm

prot spec mvp pvp :lol:
Baebuddy
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Dr. Doom » Thu Mar 24, 2016 1:23 pm

Baebuddy wrote:prot spec mvp pvp :lol:

I can often beat arms warriors with TUF 1v1 as prot pvp.
Maybe you have one of the classic failures of prot warriors. Bad talents like Defiance /taunt/Sunder, or a fast weapon that does paltry damage on overpower.
Dr. Doom
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

by Impsie » Thu Mar 24, 2016 5:36 pm

If Alliance actually knew how to group up they could fight back. It's happened a few times before, and it is glorious to give Horde a taste of their own (usually cus Horde can't handle it and tears flow fast). Sadly ppl don't do it often.

Regular DM PvP raids would be quite fun for ally and need to happen.
Impsie
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Dr. Doom » Thu Mar 24, 2016 8:43 pm

Impsie wrote:If Alliance actually knew how to group up they could fight back. It's happened a few times before, and it is glorious to give Horde a taste of their own (usually cus Horde can't handle it and tears flow fast). Sadly ppl don't do it often.

Regular DM PvP raids would be quite fun for ally and need to happen.

We hate each other too much for that kind of thing to be regular.
Dr. Doom
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

by tobach » Fri Mar 25, 2016 11:42 am

Simonich wrote:Bleh, cowardly alliance tactics up there! Gather a 40man raid and break your way inside with glory, spill the blood of your enemies.

Unlike the 60 Chinese people camping there every day, we actually raid and have a life.
The funny thing is, these Chinese at DM don't dare to fight in even numbers.. they would rather split the honor into atoms than having the possibility to get camped by a better player. They would probably just all hearth if we brought any sort of raid against them. (As we've already seen once).

I actually miss the old tryhard rankers such as Ciar and Nvy, even though they were both quite pussies. Anything else but these shitty Chinese, who makes the server lag with their foul odor, is fine with me.
Notallama
Frostyfarts
-The Council-
tobach
Private
Private

by snawfu » Fri Mar 25, 2016 1:30 pm

tobach wrote:
Simonich wrote:Bleh, cowardly alliance tactics up there! Gather a 40man raid and break your way inside with glory, spill the blood of your enemies.

Unlike the 60 Chinese people camping there every day, we actually raid and have a life.
The funny thing is, these Chinese at DM don't dare to fight in even numbers.. they would rather split the honor into atoms than having the possibility to get camped by a better player. They would probably just all hearth if we brought any sort of raid against them. (As we've already seen once).

I actually miss the old tryhard rankers such as Ciar and Nvy, even though they were both quite pussies. Anything else but these shitty Chinese, who makes the server lag with their foul odor, is fine with me.

lmao
patato
snawfu
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Hammersplat » Fri Mar 25, 2016 3:34 pm

Heglamore wrote:
Hammersplat wrote:Just get naked and die to the trees. The run back from the gy, it's faster and no horde :)

That's how I do it. It is much faster. Although sometimes, I do try to poke my head out -- if horde are camping the exit, I just play consecrate and rush back in games until they get frustrated and back off the gate.

I dunno why they camp that spot, they get no honor when they kill people who are zoning out of the instance.

The funniest thing about the horde outside DM is that they are there all day and so enthusiastic about it all.
Killing the plants is not so exciting...
Hammersplat
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

PreviousNext

Return to PVP Server Specific discussion