I'm writing this thread while dying 10 times on the way toDM

Discussion forum related to PVP Server.

Re: I'm writing this thread while dying 10 times on the way

by Dodgemade » Fri Mar 25, 2016 8:56 pm

snawfu wrote:
tobach wrote:
Simonich wrote:Bleh, cowardly alliance tactics up there! Gather a 40man raid and break your way inside with glory, spill the blood of your enemies.

Unlike the 60 Chinese people camping there every day, we actually raid and have a life.
The funny thing is, these Chinese at DM don't dare to fight in even numbers.. they would rather split the honor into atoms than having the possibility to get camped by a better player. They would probably just all hearth if we brought any sort of raid against them. (As we've already seen once).

I actually miss the old tryhard rankers such as Ciar and Nvy, even though they were both quite pussies. Anything else but these shitty Chinese, who makes the server lag with their foul odor, is fine with me.

lmao

its funny cus its true ciur
Dodgemade
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Baebuddy » Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:20 pm

Dr. Doom wrote:
Baebuddy wrote:prot spec mvp pvp :lol:

I can often beat arms warriors with TUF 1v1 as prot pvp.
Maybe you have one of the classic failures of prot warriors. Bad talents like Defiance /taunt/Sunder, or a fast weapon that does paltry damage on overpower.

or maybe i was prot because i was maintanking bwl 15 mins later than those duels, the fact u actually try and pvp as prot is :lol: and the fact u stuff have a tuf lets me know ur a fuckboy
Baebuddy
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Dr. Doom » Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:23 pm

Baebuddy wrote:or maybe i was prot because i was maintanking bwl 15 mins later than those duels, the fact u actually try and pvp as prot is :lol: and the fact u stuff have a tuf lets me know ur a fuckboy

I'm not sure what "u stuff have a tuf" means, I'll assume you meant "You still have a TUF". And in that regard I can only answer that I never purchased the item to begin with.

You are Thunderfury, full T2 warrior, losing to a 15 year old whose binds/UI you mock, all while he rocks mostly blue gear and a TUF. I know night elves are usually weak but man... no comment really. Or rather I can say that this reaffirms what I always knew. Raiding is heaven for backpeddlers and 1v1 incompetent people.
Dr. Doom
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

by Baebuddy » Sat Mar 26, 2016 4:30 pm

and your a forum troll scared to show his real identity :lol: :roll:
Baebuddy
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Dr. Doom » Sat Mar 26, 2016 4:39 pm

Baebuddy wrote:and your a forum troll scared to show his real identity :lol: :roll:

Hm? If by 'real' identity you mean my name, address, etc, then I have to wonder if you think everyone in this forum is also the same, as nobody shares their coordinates.

If by 'real' identity you somehow mean the game character, I can only facepalm at yet another sign of your stupidity. I stood yesterday in front of you, in Ironforge with my dwarf warrior and told you the exact same thing I did here, or rather with slight wording changes: "Absolutely hilarious, thunderfury full t2 warrior, losing to a 15 year old in blues".

Then again, this is some grade A deflecting. In a thread where you come in with a boastful attitude to issue duel challenges, you lose in spite of having every card stacked in your favour, and when someone points out how bloody pathetic that is, your 1 liner reply must of course be a side remark that isn't even true to begin with (as I've never tried to hide my game characters).
Not too surprised though. Person behind the keyboard matches the online avatar that is a female nelf.
Dr. Doom
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

by snawfu » Sat Mar 26, 2016 5:48 pm

Dodgemade wrote:

Lad you don't understand the context here because I remember this guy getting very emotional over getting killed, much emote spam and very Funky private messages on his horde alt.
They got pretty nastY after he died a couple times.
patato
snawfu
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Etrigan » Sat Mar 26, 2016 7:22 pm

Take back door entrance to DM E. Reset instances and camp to DM W.

If necessary, get naked and suicide to trees or metal gear solid your way to other side of DM W entrance bcuz some mongs are camping the S door for no reason.
Etrigan
Grunt
Grunt

by tobach » Mon Mar 28, 2016 1:15 pm

snawfu wrote:
Dodgemade wrote:

Lad you don't understand the context here because I remember this guy getting very emotional over getting killed, much emote spam and very Funky private messages on his horde alt.
They got pretty nastY after he died a couple times.

Yeh I remember your name, I died at entrance to DMW or smth, sadly tho I cannot whisper you on a horde toon as I have none, well.. on the PvE I have a hunter, does that count?

Why would I cry about an insignificant sergeant or whatever rank you are killing me once, when I'm used to rankers chasing me everywhere. Lmao. "got nasty after I died a couple of times"- I died once and corpseran the rest of the time. You must be confusing me with someone else boy. :roll:
Notallama
Frostyfarts
-The Council-
tobach
Private
Private

by Oriomnu » Mon Mar 28, 2016 2:30 pm

In my opinion World PVP is very funny, but i understand not everyone like it.
There's a fast solution anyway : create a character in the PVE server and play there, problem solved.
Oriomnu
Tester

by PanTheSatyr » Mon Mar 28, 2016 5:01 pm

Oriomnu wrote:In my opinion World PVP is very funny, but i understand not everyone like it.
There's a fast solution anyway : create a character in the PVE server and play there, problem solved.

Will it be Lv 60 with all the gear I have acquired on the PvP realm? No? Then STFU.
PvP Realm
Malachic - Lv 60 Mage (Frost)
Malapriest - Lv 60 Priest (Heals)
Malahunt - Lv 60 Hunter (Bang/Twang)

♫ Dance with Pan and Drink with Bacchus! ♫
PanTheSatyr
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

PreviousNext

Return to PVP Server Specific discussion