by Synesthesia » Wed Mar 16, 2016 6:57 am

pvp servers are great
Synesthesia - 60 Dwarf Priest
Synesthesia
Sergeant
Sergeant

Re: I'm writing this thread while dying 10 times on the way

by Soulxlock » Wed Mar 16, 2016 6:59 am

Come join us on the PvE server, you will like it here :).
Soulxlock
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by DrearyYew » Wed Mar 16, 2016 7:19 am

Less and less Alliance rankers, longer and longer Horde queues. Eventually they will reroll, or quit the game.
Dreary - Human "Needs No Mana" Holy Paladin
DrearyYew
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Gardash » Wed Mar 16, 2016 7:45 am

<Pleasuretown Adventures> had a raid in Dire Maul today cleansing the place of Horde. I was able to traverse from West to East without dying for the first time in months.

Truly, they are the heroes we need.
Gardash
Grunt
Grunt

by Noxit » Wed Mar 16, 2016 8:43 am

Dem chinese
Noxit
Sergeant
Sergeant

by legioner8606 » Wed Mar 16, 2016 12:10 pm

If u want to make a Dire Maul run prepare to die like 10 times to get in to the dungeon . Because of stupid hordes. Idk what they are doing there? Farming honor? Omg .. go in BGs. OH i forgot u have long Q well... That`s coz meni kiddos want look scary and they play Horde :D Well guys .. enjoy on yours long Qs. They will be longer in time :D Please continue with killings infront of DM dungs. I dont mind . U get crap honor there .. Long Qs. I`m just happy for u :D
legioner8606
Grunt
Grunt

by bleik » Wed Mar 16, 2016 12:16 pm

legioner8606 wrote:If u want to make a Dire Maul run prepare to die like 10 times to get in to the dungeon . Because of stupid hordes. Idk what they are doing there? Farming honor? Omg .. go in BGs. OH i forgot u have long Q well... That`s coz meni kiddos want look scary and they play Horde :D Well guys .. enjoy on yours long Qs. They will be longer in time :D Please continue with killings infront of DM dungs. I dont mind . U get crap honor there .. Long Qs. I`m just happy for u :D

I just started ranking as horde and I find the queues great.

BG's can get abit boring if you just spam them all day - its very nice to have 10-15min breaks to world pvp(gank - basically) in Dire Maul after each BG.

And remember that the standings are not shared over factions, so we only compete against other horde who also has to sit in the same queue. So there is no real downside.

Keep on coming to DM lads, we are having great fun!
bleik
Private
Private

by legioner8606 » Wed Mar 16, 2016 12:17 pm

Maybe u will tell me ur ingame name so i can avoid u :D with my mage.
legioner8606
Grunt
Grunt

by Hammersplat » Wed Mar 16, 2016 1:22 pm

Just get naked and die to the trees. The run back from the gy, it's faster and no horde :)
Hammersplat
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Heglamore » Thu Mar 17, 2016 9:14 am

Hammersplat wrote:Just get naked and die to the trees. The run back from the gy, it's faster and no horde :)

That's how I do it. It is much faster. Although sometimes, I do try to poke my head out -- if horde are camping the exit, I just play consecrate and rush back in games until they get frustrated and back off the gate.

I dunno why they camp that spot, they get no honor when they kill people who are zoning out of the instance.
"you re ev il AND i kill y o u" - Malachie, Talking in 'Orc Gibberish'
Heglamore
Sergeant
Sergeant

Next

Return to PVP Server Specific discussion