hello shitstate

Discussion forum related to PVP Server.

Re: hello shitstate

by bethrezenn » Wed Mar 16, 2016 9:35 pm

Are you sure it wasn't 600? In all seriousness though, who cares about numbers when the people in the vid clearly run away to preserve their buffs?
Uninterruptable Blizzards with countless other aoe on top + the element of surprise, if that isn't an advantage in your eyes then you're lost m8. :lol:

Do you want to see screenshots of HKs again ?

As for the element of surprise, are u trying to deny that u stoped at the gates for a couple minutes to wait for 2 other guilds to step in ?

thats what I thought

Cya when i`ll dance on ur corpses again,
bethrezenn
Grunt
Grunt

by Simonich » Wed Mar 16, 2016 9:38 pm

Why does anyone bother proving something????

Was good to have you all

Hail The Red Dawn <3
Simonich
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

by Veggie Lord » Wed Mar 16, 2016 9:41 pm

Simonich wrote:Why does anyone bother proving something????

Its a natural thing when one posts a lie I guess.
Veggie Lord
Grunt
Grunt

by Datruth » Wed Mar 16, 2016 9:47 pm

bethrezenn wrote:
Are you sure it wasn't 600? In all seriousness though, who cares about numbers when the people in the vid clearly run away to preserve their buffs?
Uninterruptable Blizzards with countless other aoe on top + the element of surprise, if that isn't an advantage in your eyes then you're lost m8. :lol:

As for the element of surprise, are u trying to deny that u stoped at the gates for a couple minutes to wait for 2 other guilds to step in ?

thats what I thought

Why do you plebs think I was there just because I think you're acting like 12 year olds? :lol:
Point still stand about the blizzards, do you want a pat on the back for pulling something off which only someone with parkinsons wouldn't be able to pull off?
Datruth
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Veggie Lord » Wed Mar 16, 2016 9:57 pm

Datruth wrote:
bethrezenn wrote:

thats what I thought

Why do you plebs think I was there just because I think you're acting like 12 year olds? :lol:
Point still stand about the blizzards, do you want a pat on the back for pulling something off which only someone with parkinsons wouldn't be able to pull off?

From the videos i watched im quite sure DS cant pull off something like this. Besided, even people with parkinson would not walk into such a dead trap like you did. Maybe start using some brain and not expect to achieve everything with just numbers.
Last edited by Veggie Lord on Wed Mar 16, 2016 10:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Veggie Lord
Grunt
Grunt

by Simonich » Wed Mar 16, 2016 10:04 pm

Off-topic
Last edited by Pottu on Wed Mar 16, 2016 10:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Spam
Simonich
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

by Azi » Wed Mar 16, 2016 10:07 pm

It seems that nowadays Blacklisted has to suck NOPE's cock to be able to get any world bosses loot.
Azi
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Marskot » Wed Mar 16, 2016 10:09 pm

Marskot
Tester

by Datruth » Wed Mar 16, 2016 10:15 pm

Veggie Lord wrote:From the videos i watched im quite sure DS cant pull off something like this. Besided, even people with parkinson would not walk into such a dead trap like you did. Maybe start using some brain and not expect to achieve everything with just numbers.

Oh tell me more about these videos where the ones recording them wins. :D
I didn't walk into any trap, or maybe I did by being sucked into this autism orgy.
I'm pretty sure they won the 40v40 BWL race, so idk what this numbers talk is, besides they can't really tell people to fuck off in an open world game.
Datruth
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Lifealert » Wed Mar 16, 2016 10:16 pm

Marskot wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V6zrQJquPbI

IF WE DIE, WE DIE

FOR ROHAN

FOR ROHAN
Lifealert
Stone Guard
Stone Guard