Gold farming spots

Discussion forum related to PVP Server.

Gold farming spots

by fd1992 » Thu Mar 17, 2016 3:21 pm

I am lvl 49 horde and i decided to start to make some gold (currently i have 50 s :( ) so i looked up some gold farming guides logged into the game and bumm now i understand why people complain about serverpopulation and chinese "people"/bots. ALL gold farming spots are camped 24/7. ALL high lvl nodes are camped by teleporting chinese players. Any thoughts/advice/tips on this topic pls? Is it possible to make gold on this server? Does it get better later?

Thanks! -desperate noob
fd1992
Private
Private

Re: Gold farming spots

by Wrathran » Thu Mar 17, 2016 5:33 pm

Why on earth did you think it would be a good idea to make a bigotry thread instead of a normal thread.

I personally have over 1k gold and know a couple of ways to earn gold. But unfortunantly I dont engage in serious discussions with bigots.

You claim you see many bots. Report them to GM using ingame ticket.
Last edited by Wrathran on Thu Mar 17, 2016 5:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Wrathran
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by VeloxBanks » Thu Mar 17, 2016 5:37 pm

Wrathran wrote:Why on earth did you think it would be a good idea to make a bigotry thread instead of a normal thread.

I personally have over 1k gold and know a couple of ways to earn gold. But unfortunantly I dont engage in serious discussions with bigots.

T-T-T-T-T-T-T-TRIGGERED ain'tcha?
'tis but a jest, brother!
VeloxBanks
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Skorn » Thu Mar 17, 2016 9:05 pm

Mage - DME Herb farming
35-50g an hr (I don't do it, this is just what others claim / Chance at BoEs like Stockade Pauldrons}

Mage - ZG Bijou Farming
??-??g an hr (Was huge when ZG came out and Bijous are getting more expensive right now)

Hunter - Mara Farms
45-70g an hr (Doesnt change with markest values)

Fury War / Rogue / Warlock + Healer (Mining and Enchanting needed between both of you) - 2 man DME Jump Runs
40-50g an hr (each) (Arcane crystals are down atm but large brills are valuable, chance at BoEs, chance at DM Books - Forors is like 200-400g)

Tanks - Selling Dungeon runs (Don't reserve BoE's, that just greedy but it is more profitable)
??-??g an hr (Depends on the clearing speed, the rate at which you find groups)

Tank + Healer + DPS - 3man Righteous Orb runs
Depend on orb drop (+400g if you find flask recipe, +200-300g for Truefaith pattern drop)

All - Frostmaul E'ko
20-30g an hr

None of these are competitive except maybe Frostmaul if the other faction is fighting over it.

There are other ways to make much more gold, but those are competitive and you won't be hearing anything about how to do it, if you want gold bad enough you'll find them.

BTW they are not chinese bots. They are players and bots of all races.
Skorn
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Dersock » Fri Mar 18, 2016 12:53 pm

Wrathran wrote:Why on earth did you think it would be a good idea to make a bigotry thread instead of a normal thread.

How is his post bigotry? All he said was he understands why people complain about the Chinese...

Keep on trollin
Dersock
Grunt
Grunt

by Draenin » Fri Mar 18, 2016 1:36 pm

Edited.
Draenin
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Egriz » Fri Mar 18, 2016 3:28 pm

Skorn wrote:Mage - DME Herb farming
35-50g an hr (I don't do it, this is just what others claim / Chance at BoEs like Stockade Pauldrons}

Mage - ZG Bijou Farming
??-??g an hr (Was huge when ZG came out and Bijous are getting more expensive right now)

Hunter - Mara Farms

Fury War / Rogue / Warlock + Healer (Mining and Enchanting needed between both of you) - 2 man DME Jump Runs
40-50g an hr (each) (Arcane crystals are down atm but large brills are valuable, chance at BoEs, chance at DM Books - Forors is like 200-400g)

Tanks - Selling Dungeon runs (Don't reserve BoE's, that just greedy but it is more profitable)

Depend on orb drop (+400g if you find flask recipe, +200-300g for Truefaith pattern drop)

All - Frostmaul E'ko
20-30g an hr

None of these are competitive except maybe Frostmaul if the other faction is fighting over it.

There are other ways to make much more gold, but those are competitive and you won't be hearing anything about how to do it, if you want gold bad enough you'll find them.

The reason Bijous have gone up is croccs no longer drop them or coins for that matter, so that isn't viable anymore. On horde side frost maul e'ko have gone up by about 50% in price over the last month and it will only go higher with the release of AQ.
Egriz
Private
Private

by Setup » Sat Mar 19, 2016 6:32 pm

Skorn wrote:Mage - DME Herb farming

Mage - ZG Bijou Farming

Hunter - Mara Farms

All - Frostmaul E'ko
20-30g an hr

You forgot devilsaur mafia, 180g an hour.
Setup
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Setup » Sat Mar 19, 2016 6:34 pm

btw, the best place to farm is the auction house.

You farm the impatience and ignorance of other players.
Setup
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by konked » Sun Mar 20, 2016 12:55 am

Setup wrote:btw, the best place to farm is the auction house.

You farm the impatience and ignorance of other players.

So true, a good bit of profit can made from scanning the AH looking for cheap deals.
konked
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Return to PVP Server Specific discussion