ALL BOW TO THE HEROES OF THE ALLIANCE

Discussion forum related to PVP Server.

Re: ALL BOW TO THE HEROES OF THE ALLIANCE

by Robotron » Sun Mar 20, 2016 7:01 pm

These threads are just as pathetic as they were 10 years ago. Thanks for taking me back.
Robotron
Champion
Champion

by nervous » Sun Mar 20, 2016 7:20 pm

vathdaar wrote:The guild left the server when i was 60 what? I actually had to suffer one of the most boring rankings due to GRIZZLY prem being a bunch of dodger fags who would rather DC (ye you rememebr big old DC to leave bg when you met NOPE PREM?) or dodge /RP just to avoid putting up a fight.

Ye certainly they quit before i got to 60, keep it up.

I can count on one hand the amount of times we had a GRIZZLY premade outside of when people were sub rank 8. You fought some amalgam of two-three GRIZZLY rankers and whoever was nolifing at the time. If you want to call a premade a GRIZZLY premade when it's not even half GRIZZLY, then by all means--go for it bro.

Keep the knee pads on.

P.S. everyone, individual or guild, has dodged at one point or another, NOPE included.
<GRIZZLY>
nervous
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

by Psyfer » Sun Mar 20, 2016 7:32 pm

nervous wrote:
P.S. everyone, individual or guild, has dodged at one point or another, NOPE included.

For the record, Nope prem never dodged a single game. Idk if anyone did outside the main premade.
Pottu wrote:There is no free speech:
Psyfer
Grunt
Grunt

by St0rfan » Sun Mar 20, 2016 7:50 pm

Noxit wrote:lmao wtf was wrong with regmentet letting get pwned by 1 player :roll:

We thought it was someone in NOPE trying to provoke a reaction, but seeing the majority of their raid not attacking us we didnt want to provoke.

Yes. I'm a PvE-hero-coward:)
St0rfan
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Juddy » Sun Mar 20, 2016 8:23 pm

Colezz wrote:
Simonich wrote:yes whoever that was. plz , fix ur voice

That's me, problem?
Juddy
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Veggie Lord » Sun Mar 20, 2016 8:32 pm

St0rfan wrote:
Noxit wrote:lmao wtf was wrong with regmentet letting get pwned by 1 player :roll:

We thought it was someone in NOPE trying to provoke a reaction, but seeing the majority of their raid not attacking us we didnt want to provoke.

Yes. I'm a PvE-hero-coward:)

Actually it is quite understandable that even if its one random your guild would rather not fight back in that situation, nothing to be ashamed of.
Veggie Lord
Grunt
Grunt

by chookchan » Sun Mar 20, 2016 10:35 pm

Glorious!
Beware Verycoolguy, hired by Mr Stormwind himself to slay the pitiful horde of durotar
https://forum.nostalrius.org/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=37506
chookchan
Grunt
Grunt

by Junkerd » Mon Mar 21, 2016 12:29 am

F-f-for rohan!!!
Industrial Raiding Inc.
According to Pottu, making a post about Silithus miners in a thread about unfair bans is spam.

If you want your post to be considered on-topic, remember you're required to agree with the staff!
Junkerd
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Datruth » Mon Mar 21, 2016 12:35 am

Juddy wrote:
Colezz wrote:
Simonich wrote:yes whoever that was. plz , fix ur voice

That's me, problem?

fite me irl
Datruth
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by vathdaar » Mon Mar 21, 2016 12:40 am

nervous wrote:
vathdaar wrote:The guild left the server when i was 60 what? I actually had to suffer one of the most boring rankings due to GRIZZLY prem being a bunch of dodger fags who would rather DC (ye you rememebr big old DC to leave bg when you met NOPE PREM?) or dodge /RP just to avoid putting up a fight.

Ye certainly they quit before i got to 60, keep it up.

I can count on one hand the amount of times we had a GRIZZLY premade outside of when people were sub rank 8. You fought some amalgam of two-three GRIZZLY rankers and whoever was nolifing at the time. If you want to call a premade a GRIZZLY premade when it's not even half GRIZZLY, then by all means--go for it bro.

Keep the knee pads on.

Keep dreaming boy.
<GOD>
Lord of the <Local Ungoro Mafia>
Curator <NOPE>
vathdaar
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

PreviousNext

Return to PVP Server Specific discussion