Message to Nostalrius.

Discussion forum related to PVP Server.

Message to Nostalrius.

by Starbright » Mon Mar 21, 2016 12:12 pm

Hoy. I have a concern of mine i'd like to share.

There are probably a few out there like me that have families and other activities we need to see too during the summer and maybe you need to plan some work during summers. For us to be able to make our lives function it would be really nice to know whether or not AQ40 is going according to plan. Like myself, im passively planning around our family's summer holiday trip to Australia and juggling work.

To be able to enjoy AQ40 fully i somewhat need to know when I have to plan to have a couple of weeks off. Im sure you guys understand my concern and I know you probably cant confirm anything. But rather a loose affirmation of the fact that this is a valid concern for you guys aswell. And that you acknowledge this fact.

However.... Does the timeline still reflect the progress of AQ40 e.g. we can expect it in May? Or will it be delayed like previous events? Thanks in advance and please move the subject if its in the wrong section.
<Guildmaster of Return>
Starbright
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

Re: Message to Nostalrius.

by ceen2 » Mon Mar 21, 2016 1:59 pm

nerd
ceen2
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by euronmisc » Mon Mar 21, 2016 2:11 pm

Give or take a couple of weeks probably.
euronmisc
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Soulxlock » Mon Mar 21, 2016 2:36 pm

AQ40 isn't even enabled on the PTR yet. So nobody, including the devs, can say at the moment.

Either way, holiday with the family > WoW. By far.
Soulxlock
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by hektrix » Mon Mar 21, 2016 4:02 pm

I think the main concern here is you're worried about having to plan your life around a video game..
hektrix
Tester

by Colezz » Mon Mar 21, 2016 4:10 pm

ditch your family and quit work wow is all u need
Colezz
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Jarek » Mon Mar 21, 2016 6:09 pm

hektrix wrote:I think the main concern here is you're worried about having to plan your life around a video game..

Stop autismo kid.
Jarek
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

Return to PVP Server Specific discussion