Redlords Guild Member. ZG Pug.

Discussion forum related to PVP Server.

Redlords Guild Member. ZG Pug.

by Conjure » Mon Mar 21, 2016 8:17 pm

So, I whispered the Raidleader and said in Raid Chat. That I was logging over to my bank alt to gather some raid consumables. No one had assist. Just to note: I was in the raid waiting for more people to gather for about a good half an hour. I wasn't offline for no more than 2 minutes. Just a quick send back pots and flask to my Main. Logged back on and was removed. Even though I whispered him I was just logging on my bank. He tried to reinvite me later on after talking more shit than just these whispers I'm about to post.

But, to sum up the conversation. It was him just bashing the heck out of Americans and accusing me of being an American. I'm french, but honestly don't care where you're from. We're all human. We play this damn game to play. Shouldn't matter where we're from. I refused the re-invite, because of his toxic attitude. I hope the rest of Redlords aren't like this.
Last edited by Conjure on Thu Mar 31, 2016 3:10 am, edited 3 times in total.
Conjure
Sergeant
Sergeant

Re: Redlords Guild Member. ZG Pug.

by Robotron » Mon Mar 21, 2016 8:24 pm

It's okay. He'll be dead at the end of season 1.
Robotron
Champion
Champion

by Conjure » Mon Mar 21, 2016 8:38 pm

Robotron wrote:It's okay. He'll be dead at the end of season 1.

That's good to hear. 8-)
Conjure
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Erou » Mon Mar 21, 2016 9:07 pm

Conjure wrote:I hope the rest of Redlords aren't like this.
Nah, they more like this:
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=34458&hilit=redlords
Trust me, you are fortunate not to run with any of them.
Erou
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Novah » Mon Mar 21, 2016 9:22 pm

Shit guild continues to make shit rep shittier.
Novah
Grunt
Grunt

by varth » Mon Mar 21, 2016 9:30 pm

Dodged a bullet there jeez
varth
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Jefra » Tue Mar 22, 2016 1:44 am

Conjure wrote:So, I whispered the Raidleader and said in Raid Chat. That I was logging over to my bank alt to gather some raid consumables. No one had assist. Just to note: I was in the raid waiting for more people to gather for about a good half an hour. I wasn't offline for no more than 2 minutes. Just a quick send back pots and flask to my Main. Logged back on and was removed. Even though I whispered him I was just logging on my bank. He tried to reinvite me later on after talking more shit than just these whispers I'm about to post.

But, to sum up the conversation. It was him just bashing the heck out of Americans and accusing me of being an American. I'm french, but honestly don't care where you're from. We're all human. We play this damn game to play. Shouldn't matter where we're from. I refused the re-invite, because of his toxic attitude. I hope the rest of Redlords aren't like this.

Yeah trust me you are better off not being in any Redlord raids.
Jefra
Grunt
Grunt

by Raven » Tue Mar 22, 2016 2:32 am

Unfortunately let me him waste my raid id before I inspected and saw ppl in questing gear.
Raven
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Arcenius » Tue Mar 22, 2016 1:20 pm

Lol redlords are like the biggest retarded bunch out there
Arcenius
Grunt
Grunt

by Casieqt » Tue Mar 22, 2016 2:33 pm

But still 8/8 :)
After looking into your case, I can only say that you're a very naughty boy. - #Pottu 2016
Casieqt
Sergeant
Sergeant

Next

Return to PVP Server Specific discussion