Redlords Guild Member. ZG Pug.

Discussion forum related to PVP Server.

Re: Redlords Guild Member. ZG Pug.

by Adeline » Thu Mar 24, 2016 3:12 pm

Meyari wrote:Had a run in with a Redlords member in silithus. We were setting up group for that last big quest guy and we were buffing and getting everyone ready. Little mage decides to go, happily throwing 3 frostbolts, dies, then say "oops i pressed wrong" after wiping raid.

Just stay away from their members and you'll be fine.

Also Tripolic, weren't you involved in that MC Rag ninja scandal? Weren't you one of those who got an item? xoxo

Hahah ye he did. Also the same guild that famously "auctioned" off onyxia bag and head in their pug without previously advertising it and two of their guild members just so happend to win the closed bidding process.
Adeline
Tester

by Tripolic » Thu Mar 24, 2016 11:01 pm

Adeline wrote:
Meyari wrote:Had a run in with a Redlords member in silithus. We were setting up group for that last big quest guy and we were buffing and getting everyone ready. Little mage decides to go, happily throwing 3 frostbolts, dies, then say "oops i pressed wrong" after wiping raid.

Also Tripolic, weren't you involved in that MC Rag ninja scandal? Weren't you one of those who got an item? xoxo

Yes? I was the one who uploaded the video lmao, are you that ignorant to facts? Silly child.

Hahah ye he did. Also the same guild that famously "auctioned" off onyxia bag and head in their pug without previously advertising it and two of their guild members just so happend to win the closed bidding process.

Kinda confused of the point you're trying to make here. There was an open bid and your saying 2 guild members bid highest items that were on bid and got them? Pretty sure that's how it works buddy :)
Tripolic
Tester

by trorsmang » Thu Mar 24, 2016 11:12 pm

"you american?" "only americans shout"

what a premier assclown rofl... the envious blind hate is real
trorsmang
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Grave » Fri Mar 25, 2016 6:08 am

We invited a Redlords rogue yesterday to a 15/20 FE ZG. He demanded we'd reserve Seal of Jin for him. That kind of behavior isn't going to help your reputation, Tripolic.
Grave
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by alex85eu » Fri Mar 25, 2016 7:00 am

There is a new topic about the exploits of this guild every week , these guys and nevergrim lol , one would think people would learn.
alex85eu
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Dariu » Fri Mar 25, 2016 7:14 am

Kelissandra wrote:what would you rather join, a Redlords pug or a Nevergrim pug?

Ouch, thats a tough one
Dariu
Grunt
Grunt

by Adeline » Fri Mar 25, 2016 1:29 pm

Tripolic wrote:
Adeline wrote:

Yes? I was the one who uploaded the video lmao, are you that ignorant to facts? Silly child.

Kinda confused of the point you're trying to make here. There was an open bid and your saying 2 guild members bid highest items that were on bid and got them? Pretty sure that's how it works buddy :)

Oh, so you create a pug, kill the boss and then at the corpse announce that there will be a bid for two of the items. That's how it's done? Gosh, I must have lost out on so much gold by not ninja selling items then.

Also, I reiterate, the bidding was closed; not open. I'm sure that even a confirmed ninja looter such as yourself could see why that's fishy.
Adeline
Tester

by Tripolic » Fri Mar 25, 2016 1:48 pm

Oh, so you create a pug, kill the boss and then at the corpse announce that there will be a bid for two of the items. That's how it's done? Gosh, I must have lost out on so much gold by not ninja selling items then.

Also, I reiterate, the bidding was closed; not open. I'm sure that even a confirmed ninja looter such as yourself could see why that's fishy.[/quote]

Do tell me who led this pug, because while I think you're lying I will look into it.

Also, 'confirmed ninja looter' That gets me every time. Are you still oblivious to the fact I was the one who uploaded the video of what happened? To SHOW everyone. I don't see anyone else doing that kind of thing, also everyone else that took loot is hiding away from the shadows as if they actually did ninja/buy an item. Although that wasn't the case anyway, It WAS NOT a ninja looting it was a misunderstanding. It clearly shows that in the video.

As for other matters, I am not ignorant to the fact that there has been idiots in this guild, they have come and gone. It's apart of building a guild from scratch and trying to find decent core raiders which we are very soon close to doing. As I mentioned, from a guild with many idiots that could barely clear MC. We are now 8/8 BWL preparing for AQ, which is more than a lot of guilds can say and I don't think this guild deserves the shit it gets, but that's one mans opinion against many it seems. I shall leave here now unless there's anything appropriate to respond to.

If anything happens with any member in Redlords, FEEL 100% FREE to contact me in game and I will sort it in a 100% non-bias view. If you have not gathered by now, I am not trying to outright defend the guild. Just trying to clear the air with players.

Kind Regards,

Tripolic
Tripolic
Tester

by Erou » Fri Mar 25, 2016 2:20 pm

Tbh biggest idiot, scammer and ninja looter in your guild is Katrik, who accidentally is also guild master of Redlords. And you have so many new 'misunderstandings' as days comes by that you should really start to work on a new excuse. So sorry you butthurt, but people shit you and warn others about you with reason. You are just a bunch to be avoided, and gratz to those that left guild, maybe they at least care about their rep here.
Erou
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Tripolic » Fri Mar 25, 2016 4:43 pm

Erou wrote:Tbh biggest idiot, scammer and ninja looter in your guild is Katrik, who accidentally is also guild master of Redlords. And you have so many new 'misunderstandings' as days comes by that you should really start to work on a new excuse. So sorry you butthurt, but people shit you and warn others about you with reason. You are just a bunch to be avoided, and gratz to those that left guild, maybe they at least care about their rep here.

The only 'misunderstanding' was what was on the video. There isn't a need for a new 'excuse' since it's the only thing that's happened. Not sure where this idea of me being butthurt is... I'm responding to a thread full of butthurt players. No one leaves either, they're kicked for the reasons that people have mentioned above. As I have exclaimed before, a new guild recruits members that have the opportunity to taint reputation, which are then removed.

Most people care about reputation, I for one care more for the people in the guild getting shit for no reason from ignorant forum posters that make threads before even approaching someone with position in the guild to sort issues out. As every guild has issues, look at all the drama with the Top guilds in recent events for instance.

Maybe people didn't know who to go to and didn't think there was anyone approachable? Well I'm telling you I am and would like to clear the air as previously posted.

Thanks
Tripolic
Tester

PreviousNext

Return to PVP Server Specific discussion