Verog the Dervish

Discussion forum related to PVP Server.

Verog the Dervish

by Fogde » Thu Mar 24, 2016 5:35 pm

Hey Nostalrius,
I have been a vanilla player for a long time now, and the "Verog the Dervish" in the Barrens have always been a pain in the arse.. But on the nostalrius PvP server it takes FOREVER to finish it, i just spend 3 hours farming Kolkars for him to spawn only to have 2 seperate groups camping his spawn point for a quick tag.
Is there anything you can do to ease this quest? either reduce the kill count of kolkars og just let him have a spawn timer instead so you dont have to battle 20 other players for that one kolkar leader, and if you miss the chance you need to grind another 100+ kolkars for him to spawn..
Kind regards,
Fogde
Back to the good ol' days!
Fogde
Private
Private

Re: Verog the Dervish

by Lorilay » Thu Mar 24, 2016 7:43 pm

In three hours you could have done other quests and gained 5 levels.
Lorilay
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Thatoneguy » Thu Mar 24, 2016 8:54 pm

Lorilay wrote:In three hours you could have done other quests and gained 5 levels.

This isn't retail.
Thatoneguy
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Soyoen » Fri Mar 25, 2016 2:05 am

Thatoneguy wrote:
Lorilay wrote:In three hours you could have done other quests and gained 5 levels.

This isn't retail.

Indeed, but there's nothing false in what he states around that level.
RogueDPS Reborn spreadsheet

Thinking about playing rogue, or actively playing? Check out the rogue boards for the essentials of the rogue class - viewtopic.php?f=37&t=24235
Soyoen
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Fogde » Fri Mar 25, 2016 2:19 pm

Thatoneguy wrote:

This isn't retail.

I know this isnt retail, and thats the problem, there are too many out for this quest mob as it is and with the low spawn rate its quite hard to complete the chain
Back to the good ol' days!
Fogde
Private
Private

by Thatoneguy » Fri Mar 25, 2016 2:37 pm

Fogde wrote:
Thatoneguy wrote:

This isn't retail.

I know this isnt retail, and thats the problem, there are too many out for this quest mob as it is and with the low spawn rate its quite hard to complete the chain

Yeah I skip it as well.
Thatoneguy
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Return to PVP Server Specific discussion