Realmplayers Record Requirement?

Discussion forum related to PVP Server.

Realmplayers Record Requirement?

by DrearyYew » Fri Mar 25, 2016 4:06 am

This past raidweek I have noticed some interesting behavior concerning Realmplayers / Raidstats records go, mainly that some bosses are recording, but some are not in terms of guild records, server records, and what have you. I'm curious as to whether or not there are specific requirements for records to be updated or disqualified, or if realmplayers is just having a hiccup and losing its reliability as a tool for raiding.

The events that I mentioned that lead me to doubting Realmplayers is that over this raid week in BWL, I broke 3 guild healing records, Broodlord, Chromaggus, and Nefarian, and another healer broke the previous Firemaw healing record. However, the Nefarian and Broodlord records were not updated, but the Nefarian and Firemaw records were updated.

Encounters / Records in question:

Broodlord:

Guild Record Rexdruid @ 296.3 HPS // Recorded Raid Dreary @ 325 HPS

Firemaw (this one was updated correctly):

Previous Guild Record Dreary @ 456.9 HPS // New Guild Record Stunty @ 570 HPS

Chromaggus (again, this one was updated correctly):

Previous Guild Record Stunty @ 212.2 HPS // New Guild Record Dreary @ 259 HPS

Nefarian:

Guild Record Stunty @ 213.5 HPS // Recorded Raid Dreary @ 317 HPS

Not only are they not updating for Guild Records, they are not recording for Realm Records. For example, you can see Realm Record Nefarian here. Had our Nefarian from tonight been applied to records properly, my 317 HPS would have me at 9th overall for Nefarian, or 4th overall Paladin.

TL;DR: Something is fucked with Raidstats, or I'm taking crazy pills, help me
Dreary - Human "Needs No Mana" Holy Paladin
DrearyYew
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Re: Realmplayers Record Requirement?

by Setup » Fri Mar 25, 2016 4:28 am

New stats aren't calculated instantaneously. Try waiting.
Setup
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by DrearyYew » Fri Mar 25, 2016 4:33 am

So some are but some aren't?

If none of them were updating, sure, but from the same raid some are updating and some aren't
DrearyYew
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Blib » Fri Mar 25, 2016 8:24 am

http://realmplayers.com/RaidStats/FightOverview.aspx?Raid=36149&Fight=2
"SW_Stats Reset occured mid fight thus the data on this page may not be accurate"

I don't know about the second one, but there is probably a logical explanation for that as well. Maybe it doesn't count if it's from a partial raid or wiping on the boss before might have bugged it?
Blib
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Erou » Fri Mar 25, 2016 9:24 am

For the Realmplayers to use your stats for its records and avg dps/hps calculations said encounter precision needs to be above certain treshold, if I remember it well, and considering sheer number of raid recordings provided I do believe that only those with 100% precision are used.
Erou
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Momoh » Fri Mar 25, 2016 9:33 am

HPS records

T
r
a
g
i
c
Melodyx
Momoh
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Ysomad » Fri Mar 25, 2016 9:53 am

so funny how people still believe in these raidstats :lol:
[Cheat] How to beat anyone in Damagemeters(SWstats)
Ysomad
Grunt
Grunt

by Sethzer » Fri Mar 25, 2016 12:19 pm

For issues regarding logs from RaidStats then I recommend to make a topic under the "Issues and bug reports" subforum on the RealmPlayers forum so Dilatazu (the developer) can look at it.
Sethzer
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by DrearyYew » Fri Mar 25, 2016 4:29 pm

Blib wrote:Maybe it doesn't count if it's from a partial raid or wiping on the boss before might have bugged it?

That would make sense, we reset with some whelps on us while waiting to pull Broodlord, and we reset while waiting for Drakanoids to spawn on Nefarian.

Erou wrote:I do believe that only those with 100% precision are used.

Realm records have as low as 95% accuracy on the leaderboards

Momoh wrote:HPS records

The point remains the same, if it's not recording healing, it's not recording damage either. I just happen to notice healing since, well, I'm a healer.

Sethzer wrote:For issues regarding logs from RaidStats then I recommend to make a topic under the "Issues and bug reports" subforum on the RealmPlayers forum so Dilatazu (the developer) can look at it.

Didn't notice there were forums for realmplayers, I also thought the site was no longer under active development. Still, I will take a look into this
DrearyYew
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Return to PVP Server Specific discussion