Is <Reciprocity> [A] just a bunch of shitters?

Discussion forum related to PVP Server.

Re: Is <Reciprocity> [A] just a bunch of shitters?

by VeloxBanks » Sun Mar 27, 2016 4:31 pm

This sure makes me look forward to raiding. What with all these positive vibes going around in the raiding scene.
'tis but a jest, brother!
VeloxBanks
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Bluefear » Sun Mar 27, 2016 6:55 pm

dvdz wrote:Flaming a whole guild over 1 person is retarded

He's an Officer. His actions reflect on the guild.

http://realmplayers.com/GuildViewer.asp ... eciprocity
Bluefear
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by nothisisntmatt » Sun Mar 27, 2016 10:08 pm

is bluefear just a crybaby?

the answer is yes
the legend
nothisisntmatt
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by dvdz » Sun Mar 27, 2016 10:29 pm

nothisisntmatt wrote:is bluefear just a crybaby?

the answer is yes
dvdz
Private
Private

by Dr. Doom » Sun Mar 27, 2016 10:47 pm

I used urbandictionary to search for 'shitter', none of the definitions fit here.

What does it mean? I doubt it's the literal definition of "he, she or it who shits" because that would just be any heterotrophic organism
Dr. Doom
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

by Uzephi » Sun Mar 27, 2016 10:53 pm

So... You wanted loot from a duke with just the trappings sets and didn't have a medallion? Is that what you're saying here?

Those 6 sets would net you two medallions and use them up... That is if you had the shards for them as well. That is why he stated those sets were useless for summoning a Duke and you not getting loot.

While he could have been nicer, I am sure he was bombarded with whispers and offers, so it can be forgiven in some circumstances.

http://db.vanillagaming.org/?quest=8332 Each lesser stone elemental gives one crest.... So your math must be wrong thinking 6 sets nets 3 dukes and some change.
Uzephi
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Bluefear » Sun Mar 27, 2016 11:32 pm

had 5 LBS and 14 crests on me as well

point of the story is that this is literally the only time I've seen anyone not get instant invited when they type "rep raid?" in General chat
Bluefear
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by slipryy » Mon Mar 28, 2016 3:42 am

Dr. Doom wrote:I used urbandictionary to search for 'shitter', none of the definitions fit here.

What does it mean? I doubt it's the literal definition of "he, she or it who shits" because that would just be any heterotrophic organism

autistic shitter
get off the forums
slipryy
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Uncle Py » Mon Mar 28, 2016 9:08 am

So what we were doing in that raid is that we kept the loot set to Group Loot and passed all the twilight sets, crests and signets to a dedicated person who constantly summoned new templars and dukes (and lords) to keep the process as efficient as possible. Introducing a brand new out of guild person who wanted to get the loot from the elementals he himself summoned (and presumably twilight sets from random mobs killed as well) would have made our farm session a lot more annoying - suddenly we have to keep track of which of the constantly dropping sets, crests and signets are supposed to be yours and pass on those. Having to constantly keep track of what you are killing and trying to coordinate the need/pass rolls accordingly would have meant introducing an unwelcome annoyance into a smooth farming session. Considering you weren't providing anything in return that we needed, I agree with the decision to not give you an invite under those conditions, though it could have been explained to you in a better way.
Uncle Py
Tester

by Dr. Doom » Mon Mar 28, 2016 2:25 pm

slipryy wrote:autistic shitter
get off the forums

I wonder why neurotic women like you feel that their PMS anger will somehow result in me obeying orders. Not the first time this happens, curious.
Dr. Doom
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

PreviousNext

Return to PVP Server Specific discussion