Deleted my lvl 50 main video - finally free

Discussion forum related to PVP Server.

Re: Deleted my lvl 50 main video - finally free

by Shuwayze » Tue Mar 29, 2016 10:35 am

Seriously give it a rest... you deleted a level 50 toon.. the last 10 levels are take the longest.. you couldn't even make it to 60

From what other people are saying you're going perusing the Nostalrius forums like you got some kind of ego you have to satisfy. My guess is you have no life and it was just some shit alt. account you made and wanted to make a YouTube video for attention. Seems to be the reason you're still here on these forums.
Shuwayze
Private
Private

by shimiz84 » Tue Mar 29, 2016 11:09 am

Shuwayze wrote:Seriously give it a rest... you deleted a level 50 toon.. the last 10 levels are take the longest.. you couldn't even make it to 60

From what other people are saying you're going perusing the Nostalrius forums like you got some kind of ego you have to satisfy. My guess is you have no life and it was just some shit alt. account you made and wanted to make a YouTube video for attention. Seems to be the reason you're still here on these forums.

I started a discussion. People replied. I replied back. Is this not what a forum is for? Not sure what the problem here is. If you don't like the topic, you could always just, I don't know, ignore it?
shimiz84
Private
Private

by Ifreeth » Wed Mar 30, 2016 1:37 am

Lee wrote:
shimiz84 wrote:
Truuue wrote:Never understood why people delete toons out of rage
like I was removing my shackles.

Now you'll spend thousands of hours wandering the forums necroing this thread

HAHAHAHA

Nost watch out, PrimalWoW trolls are here :)
Ifreeth
Tester

by wiseoldenemy » Thu Mar 31, 2016 5:19 pm

shimiz84 wrote:
Truuue wrote:Never understood why people delete toons out of rage

Didn't feel rage man. Honestly felt kinda good, like I was removing my shackles. I didn't do it on an impulse. I had been thinking about quitting for a while now. I often wonder where I'd be in life if I had never gotten into video games, and instead of spending those thousands of hours playing games, learned a skill that would earn me respect and happiness. If I didn't delete my character, I would just log on the next day once I lost my motivation to change. Now that my character is deleted, I have no desire at all to log back in.

hahahahhaha you think "being useful" and "not wasting time" will make you respected and happy? HAAHAHAHHAAHAHA

only way to be respected and happy is to not care for other's respect and judgement

and stop being a BETA CUCK
wiseoldenemy
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by wiseoldenemy » Thu Mar 31, 2016 5:23 pm

Ifreeth wrote:Why farming gold?

Why doing "serious" gaming :) ?

Why being competitive?

I never understood such drive... been playing this game for over 11 year and I barely ever spent 3h in one session. There is so much stuff to enjoy here besides being "that OP guy".

Try to look at it this way: "You will get it one day, why does it have to be tomorrow?"

I always preferred vanilla wow because it was so casual. For me this is most casual game ever.
Gear is hard to come by and thats why after you get that epic thing you feel awesome.
How does it make casual game then?? Well, none is actually forcing you to get that cuz it's pretty damn long road to get it.

In many other games there is 0 excuse of not having that BiS, cuz it piss easy to get it.
Here only preparations take longer time period than getting those BiS items in other games.

That's why vanilla wow is casual for me.
You REALLY don't have to force yourself to grind stuff... just play the game when you feel like it. None will ever judge you...

Things change if you are in some elitist guild which aims for being top in every damn aspect... which is silly for me. Being top in a GAME... lol, go die please. As soon as you logout your "achievements" are irrelevant and you are left with your real life issues.

Game is game and should be treated like one.
Right now, i'm not even playing as 60 lol... I enjoy my 2-3h gaming sessions on my lv19 twink running around the world trying to stay alive... (not on Nost tho... can't lock xp here)

Good luck with whatever you gonna do in future ;)

life is like that too, as soon as you die all your acheivments are irrelevent and you are left with the absolute nothingness! AAHAHAHHAHAHAHH

so I now will laugh at you for trying hard to become "something" in your life, to be useful instead of simply enjoying the everyday miracles, like placing a cup on a table.

or playing some vanilla WoW!

AHAHAHAHHAh
wiseoldenemy
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

Previous

Return to PVP Server Specific discussion