NOPE's BRM clip got famous.

Discussion forum related to PVP Server.

Re: NOPE's BRM clip got famous.

by Noxx » Thu Mar 31, 2016 11:49 pm

Imbaslap wrote:the last world pvp video horde made was during server launch and Grizzly.

I'm wondering if horde will record a video something like this in the future or start a big world pvp battle. (bwl release was interesting as well with 500 horde blockade)

maybe gates of AQ event? we'll see :D

Dont think any PvE guild want to risk any huge fighting to lose buffs or getting camped when rushing C'thun
Noxx
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Antility » Fri Apr 01, 2016 1:43 am

Noxx wrote:
Imbaslap wrote:the last world pvp video horde made was during server launch and Grizzly.

I'm wondering if horde will record a video something like this in the future or start a big world pvp battle. (bwl release was interesting as well with 500 horde blockade)

maybe gates of AQ event? we'll see :D

Dont think any PvE guild want to risk any huge fighting to lose buffs or getting camped when rushing C'thun

you cant rush c'thun, you have to kill the other bosses first
Make America Great Again

[img]http://i.imgur.com/kqvXwAj.gif[/img]
Antility
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Setup » Fri Apr 01, 2016 8:16 am

You can skip bug trio, and Ouro, and Viscidus, and probably most of the others if you were so inclined.

Really, anyone besides twins.
Setup
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Alyndra » Fri Apr 01, 2016 10:39 am

and there will be no bugs stopping anyone because of the intense 20 minute testing phases.
Alyndra
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Moonrider » Fri Apr 01, 2016 11:43 am

It shows me that the wow subreddit has been banned for a day, could this post be the reason?
Moonrider
Grunt
Grunt

by TheRatKing » Fri Apr 01, 2016 1:25 pm

Blizzard should have said they were releasing old content realms for vanilla,bc, and wotlk for April fools. People would go nuts only to find out it's a joke lol.
Frðstmane - Thelins Bane, Champion of Coldridge
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
End of an Era - (Tribute Walk Nost):
https://youtu.be/N7FB4zDpqVk
TheRatKing
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

Previous

Return to PVP Server Specific discussion