The server is always laggy.

Discussion forum related to PVP Server.

The server is always laggy.

by Arucado » Thu Mar 31, 2016 11:38 am

You should put a cap or free migrations to PVE server.

There is ALWAYS delay in the server, the PVP experience is totally ruined, since every time i play a bg i struggle to hit melee, sometimes i hit when the enemy is far from me, the stance dance of warrior takes many miliseconds to change bars, and besides of all of this, you say, "Quality server". Well, it's not. True that many things are fixed and it has a lot of population, but an overpopulation is also bad for the server.

I'd play in the PVE one, but i've already spent 40 days played on my toon, and i prefer to blow my head up instead of making a new char in the PVE one.

Seriously, the community doesn't stop saying so, but you don't listen, you don't care, your new idea was buying a new hardware, i think you should change your mind, start making what is truly needed.

Player CAP, New server, or Migrations, end of story.

PD: To be honest i enjoyed more the pvp of feenix being D1 geared than here with my own char, and that is sad as fuck.
Arucado
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

Re: The server is always laggy.

by Fridolin » Thu Mar 31, 2016 11:40 am

Free migrations to pve server would be a solution in my eyes too.
But the problem is, the pve server is way behind the pvp server...
Nostalrius PvP
Alliance Mage :)

Developing an AddonManagementTool for Vanilla and TBC Addons!
Fridolin
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by thenuclearwalrus » Thu Mar 31, 2016 11:48 am

Arucado wrote:and i prefer to blow my head up

Please do as the server needs less of your kind and it would reduce the number of people online so you would be helping out. :D
thenuclearwalrus
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Arucado » Thu Mar 31, 2016 11:49 am

thenuclearwalrus wrote:
Arucado wrote:and i prefer to blow my head up

Please do as the server needs less of your kind and it would reduce the number of people online so you would be helping out. :D

what makes u think ur kind is better?
Arucado
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Nothing » Thu Mar 31, 2016 11:51 am

Only laggy when it's 10-12K players though. Just don't play during peak hour and you'll be fine.
Nothing
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by EinBaum » Thu Mar 31, 2016 11:58 am

Do you forum whiners even realize what kind of crap you are suggesting?

It's not possible to transfer characters from the PvP server to the PvE server because they are on different content stages. It would cause an imbalance.

Instead of hurting the playerbase by putting a player cap, the Nostalrius devs seem to be putting lots of money and development time into new hardware and a clustering solution. What do they get as "thank you"? Threads like these.
EinBaum
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Zottendimi » Thu Mar 31, 2016 12:08 pm

EinBaum wrote:Do you forum whiners even realize what kind of crap you are suggesting?

It's not possible to transfer characters from the PvP server to the PvE server because they are on different content stages. It would cause an imbalance.

Instead of hurting the playerbase by putting a player cap, the Nostalrius devs seem to be putting lots of money and development time into new hardware and a clustering solution. What do they get as "thank you"? Threads like these.

Might fix the lag but the overpopulation is still a big problem
Zottendimi
Private
Private

by Dreez » Thu Mar 31, 2016 10:48 pm

EinBaum wrote:Do you forum whiners even realize what kind of crap you are suggesting?

There will always be complaints by players or suggestions that aren't even semi-well thought through.
But trust me, you will not be able to persuade them and neither will they read the countless replies in other threads which explain why their solution will not work.
Dreez - PvP server
<Endzeit>
Dreez
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

Return to PVP Server Specific discussion