PSA: Ferals Stop Using +Wep Dmg

Discussion forum related to PVP Server.

PSA: Ferals Stop Using +Wep Dmg

by Grayclaw » Thu Mar 31, 2016 3:30 pm

To all Feral Druids...

It has been confirmed by the GM Team that the use of +Weapon Damage enchants and Weight Stones/Sharpening Stones is considered bug abuse and will result in a ban if you use it. Please remove these enchants from your weapons and discontinue your use of Weight Stones/Sharpening Stones or risk being perma-banned.

That is all.

-Grayclaw
Grayclaw
Grunt
Grunt

Re: PSA: Ferals Stop Using +Wep Dmg

by taxoro » Thu Mar 31, 2016 3:46 pm

WHAAAAAT? Seriously?

How the fuck are feral druids supposed to even be decent if they don't have +damage weapon enchant + sharpening?!?
taxoro
Private
Private

by Setup » Thu Mar 31, 2016 3:55 pm

The same way they're supposed to be decent playing with 16 debuff slots that preclude keeping bleeds up.
Setup
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Keftenk » Thu Mar 31, 2016 3:56 pm

^this.
Keftenk
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Grayclaw » Thu Mar 31, 2016 3:57 pm

Yea, it's a real bummer, Taxoro. There were some "vanilla purists" crusading against this since apparently on vanilla retail feral forms didn't receive benefit from +Wep Dmg enchants and/or Weight/Sharpening Stones. It's a shame since this was hardly a game-breaking mechanic and simply gave feral a nice little boost to be competitive on dps meters. Alas, today is a bad day for feral druids.
Grayclaw
Grunt
Grunt

by Keftenk » Thu Mar 31, 2016 3:59 pm

Say that to the Warlock/Mage that Finalflash nearly one shots. Somewhat joking (that video will be burnt into my mind foreverrrrrrr), but it is also a favorable bug for Druids in PvP. The only reason why Cat form was nerfed during Nost release was because some Rogue QQ'd about them being beaten by a Cat.
Keftenk
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Grayclaw » Thu Mar 31, 2016 4:15 pm

The Finalflash video where he crits a cloth-wearer for 1,750? That's hardly OP. Even without the weightstones and enchants, I've ravage crit clothies for over 2,000.
Grayclaw
Grunt
Grunt

by Keftenk » Thu Mar 31, 2016 4:19 pm

Didn't say it was OP, said it was a favorable bug.
Keftenk
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by PanTheSatyr » Thu Mar 31, 2016 4:28 pm

You want to be useful in raids? Play resto.

You want to be laughed out of raids? Play feral or oomkin.

You want to PvP? Do whatever you want, I guess. (I admit to knowing squat about Druids in PvP.)
PvP Realm
Malachic - Lv 60 Mage (Frost)
Malapriest - Lv 60 Priest (Heals)
Malahunt - Lv 60 Hunter (Bang/Twang)

♫ Dance with Pan and Drink with Bacchus! ♫
PanTheSatyr
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Grayclaw » Thu Mar 31, 2016 4:35 pm

PanTheSatyr, might want to do some research before you make a claim like that. Based on your guild's most recent BWL, I would have been the #1 DPS in that raid. Before raidstats reset, I was averaging 500 DPS vs. BWL bosses.
Grayclaw
Grunt
Grunt

Next

Return to PVP Server Specific discussion