by nothisisntmatt » Mon Apr 04, 2016 7:27 pm

DON'T CALL IT A COMEBACK!!!

the legend
nothisisntmatt
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

Re: PERM BANNED OVER MAKING A MOM JOKE IN WORLD CHAT

by Darkwinjax » Mon Apr 04, 2016 7:35 pm

The same frustrated man childs who report people for the most absurd shit reasons and legitimly go out of their way to ban players for dumb shit that has 0 impact on the server / gameplay / ANYONE are the most toxic cancer for any community and they tend to mask themselfs behind this politically correct mask and has soon as they notice they hold some sway of the opinion and actions of the system / persons in power their true toxicity comes to light.

Another ridiculous ban for the most retarded shit anyone can get banned in game for, there is an ignore feature in this game for a reason, you frustrated little kids are the death of every decent community in video games, keep up this stupid policy nostalrius, you will see how it ends, you already had people of this kind pull the classic justice card on the attempt of getting players banned for the tubber farming, you saw the kind of people who were PRO the banning of the said players, they are people who in their frustration and lack of fulfilment will take joy in the punishment of others by those with greater power then them, nothing is more disgusting than these people. This guy was banned for something that ANY of the people who reported him could've avoided by writing /Ignore "X".

You keep taking their side and banning people for the most ridiculous shit that in no-way breaks the game, and banning players because someone's feelings were hurt, or any other reason that doesn't involve gamebreaking bug abuse for in-game advantage, when they could have ignored them in game, and you will see where this leads up.
lookin like a school shooter when i walk into these halls
Darkwinjax
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Draenin » Mon Apr 04, 2016 7:36 pm

Pottu bans Matt just because he doesn't like the best meme on the server.
smdh
Draenin
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Requake » Mon Apr 04, 2016 7:37 pm

Heros get remembered, L E G E N D S never die!
Requake
Sergeant
Sergeant

by nothisisntmatt » Mon Apr 04, 2016 7:47 pm

I wish the gm team would show me where I was warned not to make any jokes in world chat
the legend
nothisisntmatt
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by nothisisntmatt » Mon Apr 04, 2016 7:51 pm

MAXIMUM DISRESPECT FOR GM LEFIELD (WORST GM I'VE EVER ENCOUNTERED IN WOW)

WHAT MY PERM BAN WAS FOR

GM LEFIELD PROMISING ME NO REVIEW OF MY ACCOUNT IF I AGREE TO A MUTE WHICH I DID AKA ME GETTING FUCKED OVER BY GM LEFIELD

the legend
nothisisntmatt
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Robotron » Mon Apr 04, 2016 8:01 pm

Draenin wrote:Pottu bans Matt just because he doesn't like the best meme on the server.
smdh

Last I checked, Pottu is down with the "I hate cows" meme.
Robotron
Champion
Champion

by shamwow » Tue Apr 05, 2016 1:14 am

Darkwinjax wrote:The same frustrated man childs who report people for the most absurd shit reasons and legitimly go out of their way to ban players for dumb shit that has 0 impact on the server / gameplay / ANYONE are the most toxic cancer for any community and they tend to mask themselfs behind this politically correct mask and has soon as they notice they hold some sway of the opinion and actions of the system / persons in power their true toxicity comes to light.

Another ridiculous ban for the most retarded shit anyone can get banned in game for, there is an ignore feature in this game for a reason, you frustrated little kids are the death of every decent community in video games, keep up this stupid policy nostalrius, you will see how it ends, you already had people of this kind pull the classic justice card on the attempt of getting players banned for the tubber farming, you saw the kind of people who were PRO the banning of the said players, they are people who in their frustration and lack of fulfilment will take joy in the punishment of others by those with greater power then them, nothing is more disgusting than these people. This guy was banned for something that ANY of the people who reported him could've avoided by writing /Ignore "X".

You keep taking their side and banning people for the most ridiculous shit that in no-way breaks the game, and banning players because someone's feelings were hurt, or any other reason that doesn't involve gamebreaking bug abuse for in-game advantage, when they could have ignored them in game, and you will see where this leads up.

Good job game masters of nostalrius. You have my respects.

We should be stopping kiddies from progressing to the next level of cyberbullying. Level 60 cyber bullying ohhh boo hoo darkwin do you have the urgegasm to swear continuously?
Its boring, makes the server filled with haters and should be bannable. Cyber bullying should be bannable. If you are caught doing it a 10th time you should be perm banned. Swear words should be blocked out too.

People shouldnt abuse in the first place. Whether its word or item abuse. Because they know pvp is a game BUT its the sad people who swear and talk trash at anytime just because someone invited them and they didnt give that person a chance to explain that their whisper is bugged and instead they just cb them. The person who first starts the cb should be banned. They used to do that on retail.

By implementing a system that blocks all swears and your mom swears are bannable you will get rid of them overtime yet they cant quit since they have already gotten t2 and its the only server with the highest pop. Its EXACTLY like the anti cheat system, when they are prevented at typing those trash words theyll start to get with the program. Just as 90% of those cheaters quit
This is how dark and evil a reckoning bomb paladin of Azeroth is
Imagine those people are stormwind citizens trapped
http://sendvid.com/0tfl74qq
Sapbomb/darkrune crits + spellcrit = 1-2 bombs
youtube.com/watch?v=c8x76yI5_Jo
shamwow
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by shamwow » Tue Apr 05, 2016 1:34 am

shamwow wrote:
Darkwinjax wrote:The same frustrated man childs who report people for the most absurd shit reasons and legitimly go out of their way to ban players for dumb shit that has 0 impact on the server / gameplay / ANYONE are the most toxic cancer for any community and they tend to mask themselfs behind this politically correct mask and has soon as they notice they hold some sway of the opinion and actions of the system / persons in power their true toxicity comes to light.

Good job game masters of nostalrius. You have my respects.

We should be stopping kiddies from progressing to the next level of cyberbullying. Level 60 cyber bullying ohhh boo hoo darkwin do you have the urgegasm to swear continuously?
Its boring, makes the server filled with haters and should be bannable. Cyber bullying should be bannable. If you are caught doing it a 10th time you should be perm banned. Swear words should be blocked out too.

People shouldnt abuse in the first place. Whether its word or item abuse. Because they know pvp is a game BUT its the sad people who swear and talk trash at anytime just because someone invited them and they didnt give that person a chance to explain that their whisper is bugged and instead they just cb them. The person who first starts the cb should be banned. They used to do that on retail.

By implementing a system that blocks all swears and your mom swears are bannable you will get rid of them overtime yet they cant quit since they have already gotten t2 and its the only server with the highest pop. Its EXACTLY like the anti cheat system, when they are prevented at typing those trash words theyll start to get with the program. Just as 90% of those cheaters quit

Even Michael corleone can see that you need a mirror because everything you wrote describes your kind.
The kind of toxic trash that exploits /ignore by talking trash about that person when he ignored you so then you can tell everyone about him. Nothing is more disgusting then cyber bullies who take the fun and enjoyment out of wow by cusing like you are doing right now. The moment your mouth opens with trash that is already ridiculous.

You do realize retail wow banned people over linking the nicker. You ungrateful fool. Blizzard made an ignore button but it has a limit and you can always be harassed again. By that person who made 50 alts. Bans are needed.

You swearing cyberbully trashes are the death of wow.
Keep up this stupid swearing dark and see where it gets you

There is a choice in the game for a reason. Open your pie hole and swear about how you raped blah blah and severed their blah blah. Or shut it and be smart. Your responsibility..

Just like your responsibility to drink and drive. And a cop was in your face. You arent merely talking to a comment box. Real people are playing in a gaming world which is no different to talking face to face to a cop and so are 8 year olds. If a cop saw you do that he would nail you.

I know 200 people who lost their accounts due to harassment on retail.
This is how dark and evil a reckoning bomb paladin of Azeroth is
Imagine those people are stormwind citizens trapped
http://sendvid.com/0tfl74qq
Sapbomb/darkrune crits + spellcrit = 1-2 bombs
youtube.com/watch?v=c8x76yI5_Jo
shamwow
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

PreviousNext

Return to PVP Server Specific discussion