So, I've got to ask...

Discussion forum related to PVP Server.

So, I've got to ask...

by Keftenk » Tue Apr 05, 2016 9:07 pm

Does anyone else know why the Emerald Dragons are broken? Such erratic spawns this/last week (read: this last spawn cycle). I've tried gaining a bit more information why they're suddenly spawning whenever, but haven't been successful. I'm assuming I'm not the only one that has made inquiries about them? Has anyone found out anything more about the issue?

1st bug issue: Release week when Emeriss just randomly despawned + bugged loot tables on all Emerald Dragons*.
2nd bug issue: 3 spawn cycles ago; all Dragons spawning 1-2min after one another.
3rd bug issue: 2 spawn cycles ago; spawning past Day8
4th bug issue: Only 2 dragons spawned; 3 days later another spawns...

Before anyone brings up that they weren't tied to one another spawn timers in vanilla until 1.10. Understood and acknowledged. However, Blizzard never intended it to be that way and Nost didn't implement the bug this way either, so why now? That's why it leads me to believe something is breaking...

...or maybe I am the only one even questioning this. After all, I'm allegedly a dragon whisperer.
Keftenk
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

Re: So, I've got to ask...

by kuroyuu » Tue Apr 05, 2016 9:43 pm

Keftenk wrote:Does anyone else know why the Emerald Dragons are broken? Such erratic spawns this/last week (read: this last spawn cycle). I've tried gaining a bit more information why they're suddenly spawning whenever, but haven't been successful. I'm assuming I'm not the only one that has made inquiries about them? Has anyone found out anything more about the issue?

1st bug issue: Release week when Emeriss just randomly despawned + bugged loot tables on all Emerald Dragons*.
2nd bug issue: 3 spawn cycles ago; all Dragons spawning 1-2min after one another.
3rd bug issue: 2 spawn cycles ago; spawning past Day8
4th bug issue: Only 2 dragons spawned; 3 days later another spawns...

Before anyone brings up that they weren't tied to one another spawn timers in vanilla until 1.10. Understood and acknowledged. However, Blizzard never intended it to be that way and Nost didn't implement the bug this way either, so why now? That's why it leads me to believe something is breaking...

...or maybe I am the only one even questioning this. After all, I'm allegedly a dragon whisperer.

yes
kuroyuu
Grunt
Grunt

Return to PVP Server Specific discussion