@Grizzly's Nain

Discussion forum related to PVP Server.

Re: @Grizzly's Nain

by nervous » Wed Apr 06, 2016 10:26 pm

Nainkiller wrote:
Screenies will be posted in another thread later, i have everything i just need to organise now. Consider this a trailer to the biggest drama on this server since whitekidney didn't get server first (lolololol) no really this is bigger than that nope banwave.

Nain hasn't been in GRIZZLY for months m8. Top thread though
<GRIZZLY>
nervous
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

by Robotron » Wed Apr 06, 2016 10:29 pm

Nainkiller wrote:Their mission? Pick a few key players from each guild to start up grizzly again once AQ releases. They have kept their characters anonymous ever since their guild "left". The truth was they had a lot in their core who wasn't performing to the levels they wanted to especially if they were going to go for real end game content servers first (aq, but mainly naxx).

Even if this was real, it seems like Blizzard ensured that will never come to pass.
Robotron
Champion
Champion

by Halcyon702 » Thu Apr 07, 2016 1:07 am

nain is trsh
- The Ultimate Warlock -
Halcyon702
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Whiskra » Thu Apr 07, 2016 2:20 am

Whiskra
Grunt
Grunt

by Nain » Thu Apr 07, 2016 2:50 am

what the fuck. welp, rip in shit server.
† Nain now rests in the arms of our lord. He died a sickly infant at the age of 3 months and 24 days. †
Nain
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Nain » Thu Apr 07, 2016 2:59 am

nervous wrote:
Nainkiller wrote:
Screenies will be posted in another thread later, i have everything i just need to organise now. Consider this a trailer to the biggest drama on this server since whitekidney didn't get server first (lolololol) no really this is bigger than that nope banwave.

Nain hasn't been in GRIZZLY for months m8. Top thread though

yep, abort thread. GRIZZLY aint shit without Nain mother fucker
Last edited by Pottu on Thu Mar 18, 2021 1:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed racist slur
† Nain now rests in the arms of our lord. He died a sickly infant at the age of 3 months and 24 days. †
Nain
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

Previous

Return to PVP Server Specific discussion