@Grizzly's Nain

Discussion forum related to PVP Server.

@Grizzly's Nain

by Nainkiller » Wed Apr 06, 2016 8:53 am

LOL GET RECKED

https://youtu.be/F8LsKYNbqQs?t=6m34s

srsly though people saying NOPE > Grizzly which is why you guys left the server
you guys only won like 3 games against NOPE in BGs while they won like 50, indication they would probly stomp you in dungeons as well. Oh well at least you beat guilds like exiled ( /who ??)
Nainkiller
Tester

Re: @Grizzly's Nain

by poodii » Wed Apr 06, 2016 12:10 pm

wow this has got to be one of the most pointless threads I've ever read...
poodii
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Nainkiller » Wed Apr 06, 2016 5:00 pm

I mean we can keep pretending like there's some sort of competition between NOPE and dreamstate but we all know that nope is far more superior. Grizzly would have been decent competition for nope but....

Grizzly = Floyd Mayweather dodging competition and going out "number 1"
NOPE = person who could beat Floyd but never will have the chance cause dodge
Nainkiller
Tester

by Ickuss » Wed Apr 06, 2016 6:24 pm

Cyprus?
Ickuss
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Requake » Wed Apr 06, 2016 6:34 pm

The artist formerly known as HWL Cypris?
Requake
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Blib » Wed Apr 06, 2016 7:00 pm

They must've done something right since guys like you still spread salt close to a year after they left.
Blib
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Robotron » Wed Apr 06, 2016 7:06 pm

He's been banned for months. There's no point in making this thread.
Robotron
Champion
Champion

by Novah » Wed Apr 06, 2016 7:25 pm

Nainkiller wrote:I mean we can keep pretending like there's some sort of competition between NOPE and dreamstate but we all know that nope is far more superior. Grizzly would have been decent competition for nope but....

Grizzly = Floyd Mayweather dodging competition and going out "number 1"
NOPE = person who could beat Floyd but never will have the chance cause dodge

Who's this said boxer than can beat Floyd? Sure as hell wasn't/isn't pacman.
Novah
Grunt
Grunt

by Nainkiller » Wed Apr 06, 2016 7:26 pm

Robotron wrote:He's been banned for months. There's no point in making this thread.

Stay tuned. I Will be exposing a number of Grizzly core players (such as Eso, other various officers, and nain) who are playing alts in various guilds on horde side.

Their mission? Pick a few key players from each guild to start up grizzly again once AQ releases. They have kept their characters anonymous ever since their guild "left". The truth was they had a lot in their core who wasn't performing to the levels they wanted to especially if they were going to go for real end game content servers first (aq, but mainly naxx).

As of now i know they have 5-10 players on ally ready to switch to horde (characters already geared and ready to go) and the rest will be others they poach from horde guilds. Including and not limited to DS, RETURN, REIGN, AND DANK BUDZ.

The biggest shock i think will be what officer they were able to nab from ds. Hint: the walking dead, what's a zombies favorite food?

Screenies will be posted in another thread later, i have everything i just need to organise now. Consider this a trailer to the biggest drama on this server since whitekidney didn't get server first (lolololol) no really this is bigger than that nope banwave.
Nainkiller
Tester

by Aklol » Wed Apr 06, 2016 10:24 pm

Cabal Co-Conspirator
Aklol
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

Next

Return to PVP Server Specific discussion