FAREWELL EVERYONE from Bow himself

Discussion forum related to PVP Server.

FAREWELL EVERYONE from Bow himself

by Synesthesia » Wed Apr 06, 2016 10:33 pm

It is I the master himself, Bow, Shroud, Synesthesia,

we had many great times on this server, the server that is 403 days old, so close to the 420 meme, rip.
The content was good, the drama and rivalries between guilds was stupid, and the hostility between players was idiotic, but for some reason it was all completely necessary and I have no ragrets.

I didn't do half the bad shit everyone claimed I did, even though I wish I could be responsible for captain willie and all those shitters, but their trolls were bad anyway and a big disappoint.

I'm not such a bad guy in all reality and there are some people who know that.

I tried to kill myself in December, and had a few months where I was on the PvE server before coming back and crawling and begging my way back into <Echo> aka <Axiom> after leaving bad leadership (sorry not sorry) and you know those guys in there have kept me alive on some nights to be completely real and that sense of brotherhood and cohesion is something that a lot of people will miss.

I will miss the guys from <Entitled> and <NaCl> even though most of them don't have a goddamn clue who I am. The memes were dank and the racism real, but a straight up real community in general.

I'm not sad about what's gone or "time wasted" or anything like that since it wasn't wasted and I mean add the corny cliches all over the place but we had friends and made new friends and maybe we'll stay in contact maybe not but every interaction and relationship had an effect on everyone even if you believe that it's just the internet and a big meme.

I will miss a nice chunk of you guys, even those who hate me,

you will find new ventures in your life and I hope find happiness

good bye friends

bow

day 1 player, day 420 master(almost)

please post your favorite meme or memory thank you
Last edited by Synesthesia on Wed Apr 06, 2016 11:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Synesthesia - 60 Dwarf Priest
Synesthesia
Sergeant
Sergeant

Re: FAREWELL EVERYONE from Bow himself

by Synesthesia » Wed Apr 06, 2016 10:42 pm

I edited the original message so maybe the first people who viewed it will see the update
Synesthesia
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Taladril » Wed Apr 06, 2016 11:02 pm

We knew it was you.
Officer of <Blacklisted>
Taladril
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Synesthesia » Wed Apr 06, 2016 11:06 pm

Taladril wrote:We knew it was you.

imba knew like last week but there are still tons that dont know
Synesthesia
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Taladril » Wed Apr 06, 2016 11:24 pm

Böw wrote:June 16th, 2015. My first raid with my new guild after being kicked from Blacklisted.

My fav.
https://forum.nostalrius.org/viewtopic. ... 08#p173935
Officer of <Blacklisted>
Taladril
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Halcyon702 » Thu Apr 07, 2016 12:58 am

Yea bow, thanks for bringing the forum immersion experience to nost.

ERP Lightwell.

Never Forget.
- The Ultimate Warlock -
Halcyon702
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Dr. Doom » Thu Apr 07, 2016 1:06 am

I'll always remember that WSG match we won 3-0, me carrying and you healing me, surviving 3v4 with shield wall, just dorfing around with my warrior and your priest :)

Take care, take it easy (I did try to off himself years ago so you can perfectly leave all that vibe behind), and look out for new projects to fill your life with.
Dr. Doom
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

by Synesthesia » Thu Apr 07, 2016 3:23 am

Dr. Doom wrote:I'll always remember that WSG match we won 3-0, me carrying and you healing me, surviving 3v4 with shield wall, just dorfing around with my warrior and your priest :)

Take care, take it easy (I did try to off himself years ago so you can perfectly leave all that vibe behind), and look out for new projects to fill your life with.

got bad news from school tonight so I'm back in that dark area right now but hey maybe I'll wake up tomorrow

fuck
Synesthesia
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Dr. Doom » Thu Apr 07, 2016 3:52 am

Synesthesia wrote:
Dr. Doom wrote:I'll always remember that WSG match we won 3-0, me carrying and you healing me, surviving 3v4 with shield wall, just dorfing around with my warrior and your priest :)

got bad news from school tonight so I'm back in that dark area right now but hey maybe I'll wake up tomorrow

fuck

One thing that made me trascend all those depressive states and destructive urges, was to realise how little and petty most things are.

One interesting recount I once read of a guy who jumped off a bridge trying to kill himself, due to some marital issues was pretty illuminating. He said how, the moment you do jump and let go and start to fall, suddenly your mind changes, you realise that every other problem that you thought was terrible, actually was just a temporary thing that could have been sorted out or left behind; the only mistake that couldn't be undone, was what he just did, jumping to his death. Fortunately survived the jump, got to tell the tale and moved on.

Things in life matter too little mate. Money, career, people, sex, anything you're worried about is temporary and will change. And even if it doesn't change you have 2 feet and a thinking brain and can walk out of it and rebuild your life elsewhere. What you can't do, is get rezzed irl if you let the heat of the moment make you end yourself.

As long as you're alive, you have options. You're free, just have to take time to look at yourself and realise that :)
Dr. Doom
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

by Synesthesia » Thu Apr 07, 2016 10:09 pm

i survived somehow
Synesthesia
Sergeant
Sergeant

Next

Return to PVP Server Specific discussion