Horde Griefer Cevo (video)

Discussion forum related to PVP Server.

Horde Griefer Cevo (video)

by Pudoo » Sat Mar 21, 2015 5:46 am

So guy named Cevo some horde mage is mad that I am in the same area as him so he decides to spam sheep the mobs I am trying to kill. It's quite annoying so I decided to capture it on my video camera. WTF is this crap and what can be done.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FgHohQV ... e=youtu.be
Pudoo
Tester

Re: Horde Griefer Cevo (video)

by Intercorpse » Sat Mar 21, 2015 6:01 pm

I feel ya, today some scrub named Johnydurotar was doing the same to me..
Intercorpse
Private
Private

by OGTUCKER117 » Sat Mar 21, 2015 6:05 pm

Cevo is a cool dude
l2p OP
OGTUCKER117
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by bastey88 » Sat Mar 21, 2015 7:45 pm

OGTUCKER117 wrote:Cevo is a cool dude
l2p OP

This. He wouldn't do this without actually having a reason. You probably started with it in the first place.
bastey88
Private
Private

by Rainlock » Sat Mar 21, 2015 11:14 pm

OGtucker, how come I see your retarded name and retarded comments in every thread? Just fuck off stupid kid. Thats basically horde in a nutshell, all they can do is killing lowies.
Rainlock
Tester

by Pudoo » Sun Mar 22, 2015 12:39 am

As you can see in the video I was doing a quest. This was the second time he did this to me I did not have fraps on for the first. The only reason he would have done this was because I was killing mobs he wanted to kill? Like are you stupid?
Pudoo
Tester

by Rylox » Sun Mar 22, 2015 1:13 am

bastey88 wrote:
l2p OP

This. He wouldn't do this without actually having a reason. You probably started with it in the first place.

He said in G chat you did it first BTW
Enigma - Voorhees - Kyudo - Vergara
Xyrae - Rylox - Hypnotrick
Rylox
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Pudoo » Sun Mar 22, 2015 1:22 am

Rylox wrote:
bastey88 wrote:
l2p OP

He said in G chat you did it first BTW

So far me and another person have both had the same issue with Cevo. Now I highly doubt that me and this guy started the issue that caused him to do this. I logged on today and the guy whispered me saying Cevo did the same shit to him, so of course he's going to say I did it first. He wants to have some sort of defence I guess.

The guy just wants to AOE level and if someone comes to kill mobs that interfere with him getting 10+ mobs he just annoys them until they leave. So I guess we started it by killing "his" mobs???
Pudoo
Tester

by bastey88 » Sun Mar 22, 2015 1:31 am

What an attention seeking drama queen you are. Just move on and stop crying about things that don't matter. You're acting like you can't continue to play this game anymore. Stop putting yourself to shame on a public forum.
bastey88
Private
Private

by Evertx » Sun Mar 22, 2015 10:19 am

bastey88 wrote:What an attention seeking drama queen you are. Just move on and stop crying about things that don't matter. You're acting like you can't continue to play this game anymore. Stop putting yourself to shame on a public forum.

This. If you cry about this to the point where you post a video on the forums, how can anyone ever co-exist with you? Man up, you need it badly.

Edit: If you're a child or a member of the fair sex, I apologize. Your behavior is expected and excused.
Last edited by Evertx on Sun Mar 22, 2015 10:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Evertx
Sergeant
Sergeant

Next

Return to PVP Server Specific discussion