Horde Griefer Cevo (video)

Discussion forum related to PVP Server.

Re: Horde Griefer Cevo (video)

by Grim » Sun Mar 22, 2015 10:21 am

*grabs popcorn*
Sheeva -@- 11 years of facemelting and saving your buttcheeks, all at once!
--/\-- Dreamstate --/\--
Grim
Sergeant
Sergeant

by shadycharacter1 » Sun Mar 22, 2015 10:21 am

part of the vanilla experience, no?
shadycharacter1
Private
Private

by bishop » Sun Mar 22, 2015 10:37 am

Rainlock wrote:Thats basically horde in a nutshell, all they can do is killing lowies.

Classic troll comment. Just level a Horde character up and you will rethink your statement. There are "honor farmers/gankers/campers" well spread on both sides. To think those gankers are only or mostly on horde side is just naive.
Nejtiri 19 Hunter
Ghul 29 Rogue
Cassilda 29 Priest
Cassi 29 Shaman
Leaf 39 Resto Druid
bishop
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Allora » Sun Mar 22, 2015 10:56 am

I'll give you a pro tip from 10 years of exp

Solo kill the mobs? +do the same to him, maybe?
Allora - Priest
Karlie - Warlock
Kargan - Hunter

http://youtu.be/H8OxKx6zKkQ
Allora
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by azamous » Sun Mar 22, 2015 11:24 am

lol I'm glad you recorded Cevo, the only cool undead mage on horde side dueling me in the middle of STV.

edit: rofl at the vid.
azamous
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by reddeffect » Sun Mar 22, 2015 11:33 am

Sounds like someone is salty that they were getting pwned
reddeffect
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Ysomad » Sun Mar 22, 2015 5:12 pm

I had the same problem with him already , my group and me were about to kill an elite for a quest and he always sheeped him. not even with 5 men we was able to get down the hp before it regged to 100% again.
Had a talk to an gm about him already (see pic)
Attachments
gmtalk.png
gmtalk.png (124.75 KiB) Viewed 3373 times
Ysomad
Grunt
Grunt

by Babble » Sun Mar 22, 2015 5:47 pm

Evertx wrote:This. If you cry about this to the point where you post a video on the forums, how can anyone ever co-exist with you? Man up, you need it badly.

Edit: If you're a child or a member of the fair sex, I apologize. Your behavior is expected and excused.

yikes, cringe worthy post.

poster definitely has some insecurities irl that have resulted in the txt that you see in this quote.
Babble
Tester

by bastey88 » Sun Mar 22, 2015 7:12 pm

Ysomad wrote:I had the same problem with him already , my group and me were about to kill an elite for a quest and he always sheeped him. not even with 5 men we was able to get down the hp before it regged to 100% again.
Had a talk to an gm about him already (see pic)

This is funny because I remember you doing the same thing to my group in Stonetalon mountains, when we were attempting to kill that elite harpyie. Then a lvl 40+ Paladin came and camped us all, forcing you to stop it.
bastey88
Private
Private

by Avrunmaht » Sun Mar 22, 2015 8:17 pm

I love all these ignorant statements attacking Pudoo for posting a video of Cevo. After reading the second page on this thread I will be the third person to have encountered the exact same issue with this player. He is so toxic and has no respect for this community. Where else is Pudoo supposed to post his complaints if not the forum?

I have screenshots of Cevo and him grieving me the exact same way but I do not wish to accidentally tarnish his guilds name for his actions. There will always be people like him ruining the experience for others and I do believe they should be dealt with accordingly.

My advice to Pudoo would be to keep posting videos of players who conduct themselves in this manner and to ignore all the hate you have received from the others who side with him. He is a disgrace to the human race and any who follow or support his actions are his equal.
Avrunmaht
Tester

PreviousNext

Return to PVP Server Specific discussion